Jeju Island (Part 2)

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics - Thoughts

 

No one's POV

At that moment.....

Everyone was frozen in their tracks, no one was even blinking or breathing. Kai was there shocked that Mr. Wu is beloved hyung's roommate. Chanyeol was shocked at what is Kai doing here. Mr. Wu? Well he was just standing there quite mad....

'Ahem!!' Mr. Wu faked cough making the others turn their heads his way. 'Jongin-ssi what are you doing here and what do you need from Chanyeol-ssi' he said through gritted teeth. Chanyeol was very confused as to why Mr. Wu was acting this way.

'Firstly I go by the name Kai, mister. Secondly it's none of your business.' Kai glared at Mr. Wu before turning his head to Chanyeol and smile. He walked closer to his huyng who was sitting down on the bed. Kai grabbed both of Chanyeol's shoulder and pulled him up. Despite being shorter than Chanyeol, he was still stronger than the latter. Chanyeol was just standing wondering how strong Kai was. 

'Let's go to eat together.' Kai beamed. 'I know the restaurant of this place has some amazing food.'

'Um...' Kris was about to protest but Kai looked over and sent him a death glare. Don't think I'll let my hyung stay in the same room as you.  Kai grabbed Chanyeol by the hand and pulled him out of the room.

Aish what the hell?!! Who does that kid think he is???? Channie-hyung~ Urghh. OMG Why am I even feeling this way? Kris calm down...what is wrong with your composed self today. 

Kris pulled off the towel that was wrapped around his waist. Even though he looks like he is but he is actually wearing underwear underneath (A: LOLOLOL WTH??? \^O^/). Kris groaned and laid himself on the bed. Thinking....

 

At the restaurant....

Kai dragged Chanyeol all the way to the restaurant and settled him in a chair. Chanyeol looked at the boy in curiosity and tugged Kai's shirt hem.

'Hyung wait here, I'll get you some food. My friends will be here in around 15 minutes.' Kai smiled and walk to grabbed a plate and off to the food. ( A/N: This is a buffet )

Chanyeol was sitting there still going through what just happened in his room. His teacher was , dripping wet and looking at him. Chanyeol was now scared what will happen for the rest of the trip. Suddenly.....

'Ahhh OMG!!! Who's this cutie????' A person screamed and Chanyeol was engulfed in a death hug.  Looking up, Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter