It's going to be okay (part 2)

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

 

I waited as long as Luhan-hyung needed. His sobs has now quiet down and only a few sniff can be heard. I pulled him away once I found that his breathing has stabled. Luhan-hyung had swollen eyes and dark circles, he looked as if he haven't eaten anything yet. I slowly let go of him and started to open the food I bought. It was a bowl of seafood porridge that I bought at a shop 2 streets away from here.

'Luhan-hyung, have some of this. It will help you feel better,' I said. Luhan-hyung slowly lifted his hand, with fingers shaking he took hold of the spoon and scooped up a small amount of porridge before placing the spoon in his mouth. He slowly swallowed without a comment on its taste. It's obvious that there won't be any judging on the food in this kind of situation. I just hope that he will eat well and feel better soon. After of what seems like 5 spoon of porridge, Luhan-hyung slightly shook his head.

'I'm full, I don't want anymore,' He said.

'Hyung can't you have a few spoon more, it'll help you feel better,' I said convincing him. Although Luhan-hyung looked like he was still not recovering, it was better than before when I just walked in the cafe. 

'Hyung please tell me the things that I have missed out on. I can't bear seeing you and Kai collapsing right infront of me and I can't even do a thing to help,' I said and lightly squeezed his hand signalling that it is going to be okay. Luhan-hyung opened and a sigh was let out. He looked as if he was starting to get back into the past.

'K-kai.....' Luhan let out. Even though it was taking him a long time to be able to tell this but it's ok. I'm going to wait no matter how long it takes. I'm settling things between once and for all, it hurts to see my favourite dongsaeng and hyung to be like this.

'5 years ago.....' Luhan started.

 

'Hyunggggg' Kai shouted as he ran towards Luhan's house, even though it's only next door. Kai burst in the house and ran around looking for Luhan. 

'Oh Kai what are you doing?' Luhan's mum said as her eyes followed Kai as he ran around the house. 

'Ah annyeong haseyo auntie, do you know where is Luhan-hyung?' He bowed 45 degrees as he greeted her and looked up immidiately waiting for the answer. 

'He's in the shower dear, he'll be out soon. Have you eaten?' Luhan's mum moved to the kitchen and prepared some food.

'It's ok auntie, I have eaten at home. Mum said she'll be over soon. Auntie, can I take hyung to the park with me?' Kai asked.

'Sure Kai,' she smiled. 'Omo your mom is coming over, I can't wait to show her my new recipe,' she said happily before clapping her hands together and swirl while humming a happy tuned. 

Suddenly, the toilet door clicked and Luhan stepped out with a towel on his head, trying to dry his hair.

'Hyung let's go to the park,' Kai said happily. 

'Sure wait I'll come down in a minute,' Luhan said and they went out the door. 

Luhan and Kai was childhood friends. Even though Luhan was older, he still treated Kai really well. They would go to school together in the morning with the addition of Luhan's older brother too. They would spend lunch ad break time together. They were really close friends.  Luhan's mum was Korean while his dad was Chinese but his dad didn't mind living in Korean where his wife can be together with her sisters and best friend, Kai's mum. Luhan and Kai usually spend the afternoon at the park with their friends or at home studying together. They had a bond that was closer than anything in this world. They played soccer at the park together and finally collapsed on the grass because of how tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter