A Little Fun

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The young boy, Chanyeol, woke up to the glaring sun rays on his face. He stood up, folded his blanket and set it into the cupboard. Chanyeol walked over to Kris and giggled a little bit, there the person he loved was sleeping on the bed upside down. This was probably the only time when he got to see a different side of Kris. 

Chanyeol washed his face and went downstairs. The boy hummed a familiar tune and move back and forth in the kitchen cooking up some nice breakfast.

---

Kris woke up and groaned due to the pain in his back. That was when he realised he was getting old and unexpectedly let out a sigh. Because he was used to waking up alone he didn't realised that Chanyeol slept over last night until he looked around and saw Chanyeol's bag. 

Kris stumbled out of bed and trotted slowly downstairs only to be slapped in the face by the smell of freshly cooked breakfast. 

"Chanyeol?" Kris muttered.

"Kris! You're awake!" Chanyeol turned around as his face brightened up.

"Er..ye" The just woken one scratched the back of his neck.

"Come have some food" 

"Sure" 

The two had breakfast together which resulted with Kris telling jokes while Chanyeol joked around. 

"So any plans today?" Kris started after a moment of nonstop laughing.

"I don't know actually, I'll ask Woohyun if I have to work" Chanyeol thought only to recieve a few nods in return.

"I'll just call him now, do you mind?" Kris shooked his head but in his mind, it was literally screaming 'I do mind'.

"Hey Woohyun, do I have to work today? Are you sure? But-oh...So we're going to play? Ok I'll tell Kris too" Kris eavesdropped on the phone conversation although he couldn't what Woohyun was saying.

"Um Kris?......" Kris looked up at the young boy showing him that he is listening.

"Woohyun said we're going to go around and play, w-would you like to c-come?"

"Sure!" Kris brightened.

"Yay! I'll go back to my place to get ready" Chanyeol went to Kris room and got his bag. After bidding each other goodbyes, Chanyeol walked home while Kris took a shower.

---

As Chanyeol entered his apartment, he saw Woohyun lying lazily on his couch. 

"Chanchan, why didn't you go back home yesterday?" Woohyun asked in a faked cute voice while pouting.

"It was late so I stayed at K-kris...." The other squeaked when the male's name came out of his mouth.

"Wait what?! Chanyeol! You lost your ity?! My precious....." Woohyun acted dramatic and fake cried on the couch.

"W-woohyun! We didn't do anything!" Chanyeol blushed.

"Sure" The other rolled his eyes in sarcasm.

"I'm going to get ready" Chanyeol groaned and headed to his room.

"Be quick my love! Muah!" Woohyun shouted which made the other cringed.

---

"So who's going?" Chanyeol asked while coming out of the bathroom.

"Lukai couple, Baekhyun, me, you and your-so-called Mr Wu" Woohyun answered eyes not leaving the TV screen.

"Oh ye! Are you close with Mr Do?!" Chanyeol asked desperately.

"Ye we're close. Why?" 

"Can you ask him to come?"

"Wait what?!" Woohyun fell off the couch. "Don't tell me you like Mr Do! Nooo more enemies....."

"Stop that! It's for Baek!" Chanyeol shouted back responding to the dramatic guy.

"Ahh that kid like him....hmmm I'll ask...later" Woohyun answered unamusedly and went back to watching the TV.

---

Everyone met up at the shopping centre and planned for the day. 

"So first we're going to buy some food and then head to the park" Everyone nodded at Woohyun's instruction.

They walked around and saw various food stall.

"Bulgogi!" Luhan shouted. "Hyung wait..." Kai trailed behind him.

"Omo! Patbingsu!" Baekhyun squealed and ran towards it.

"Kyungsoo! Follow that kid and make sure he doesn't get lost!" Woohyun shouted at Mr Do. 

"Kris, can you go get some ddeokbokki?" Woohyun asked nicely as Kris rolled his eyes but did it anyway.

"Chanchan, let's go get drinks" Chanyeol nodded.

As thy entered the shop that sold drinks, Chanyeol eyes widened and he ran towards a fridge.

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked.

"B-banana milk!" His eyes glistened with excitement.

Woohyun chuckled and nodded, "Get some and make sure there are other flavours too, I'll be over there looking at some snacks" in which he merely got a nod but the boy with eyes stuck into the fridge while looking at banana milk.

"Hmmmm.....potato, nuts, rice crackers......" Bonk! He bumped into someone. "Ow ow ow....Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, what about you?"

"Wait.....Sunggyu?" Woohyun asked. The other lifted his head and widened his eyes.

"Woohyun? What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Oh just buying some food for a picnic with my friends"

"Woohyun....." A voice called from afar.

"Over here Chanchan" Woohyun shouted back. Chanyeol stepped into the aisle and was shocked to see another person. He immediately bowed in respect. 

"Chanyeol this is Sunggyu, a friend of mine and Suggyu this is Chanyeol, a friend and a student of mine" Woohyun introduced. 

The two bowed slightly in acknowledge before flashing a smile.

"Oh ye, Sunggyu do you want to come to the picnic at the park today with us?" Woohyun spoke up.

"With just the two of you and me?" Sunggyu wearily asked back.

"No! There are others too, but I would love to have a picnic alone with my Chanchan!" Woohyun squealed like a girl in love.

"Woohyun you got to stop doing that, it makes me wonder sometimes if you're actually a guy" Sunggyu said with the lame face which caused Chanyeol to burst out laughing. The laughing boy earned looks from the other two.

"I-it's just that he said what I was exactly about to say" He ended it with a few light chuckles.

"Ok anyway, let's go we're going to be late for the picnic" Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Sure" The two sarcastically responded and chuckled.

---

Baekhyun was running towards the patbingsu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter