Take a Step Back

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

Today is the last day of at the camp trip. Everyone has free time until two o'clock since that was the leaving time.

Since the time Luhan and Kai has gotten together (which was yesterday), they've been more annoying than ever with all the love fluff.

Teachers are having a barbeque today, which meant another day of Mr.Wu having to be around all those old teachers. It's not that he minded but sometimes he just got to hang out with people of his age.

Chanyeol was bored with nothing to do. Kai and Luhan are busy on their date like little rabbits. Baekhyun is busy sneaking up on Mr.DO when he is grilling the food. Tao....knowing him, he's out, shopping, Gucci.

The young boy packed his bags for leaving and cleaned the room. It's nearly spotless, except for the clothes, cosmetics and skin care that belong to Mr.Wu.

Chanyeol decided to pass time as he exit the room and walked to the beach. Walking along the beach, the sun shone bright on his skin as he strolled alone looking at the sea.

From afar, he noticed two figures, side by side, sitting on the sand. As he walk closer, he founsd out it was Luhan and Kai.

Chanyeol walkled slowly and quietly up to Luhan's back and decided to surprise him. 

"Hyung....." Chanyeol whispered as he dragged a finger gently down Luhan's .

"Ahhh!!" Luhan screamed and shouted as he turned around in shock. Chanyeol ended up laughing so hard that he was rolling on the sand.

"Omg hyung! Priceless, price ing less" chanyeol continued.

Kai just stared at Chanyeol, not finding the fact that his boyfriend nearly had a heart attack funny. He patted and smoothened his hand on Luhan's back. 

"Channie hyung, that was not funny" Kai frowned.

"Yah! How could you become so uptight? It's the result of dating this old deer, isn't it? Maybe I shouldn't help you guys, who knew you could turn your back on me like this" Chanyeol feigned hurt.

"Stop overreacting hyung, and I could totally get together with Luhan hyung without your help" Kai said while looking at Luhan worriedly.

"Sureeeee" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Anyway what were you guys doing?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well Luhan hyung and I were gazing at the sea until you decided to come around and I don't know, scared the out of Luhan!" Kai said accusingly.

"Huhhh" Chanyeol gasped dramatically with a hand over his chest. 

"How could you talk so mean to me like this, it's got to be the dating. You used to be such a cute kid, sticking to me like blu-tack" Chanyeol sighed.

"I am no blu-tack!" Kai defended.

"Err guys..." Luhan piped in softly.

"I am utterly disappointed in you Kai" Chanyeol shook his head like an old grandpa. 

"Anyway can I join you guys in whatever you're doing? Except for that 'starting with an S and ending with an X' exercise" Chanyeol asked.

"Sure we're just about to go check out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter