Lee Chanhee

Dont leave me !!!

Hi~ This is Chapter 2 i hope u guys like this chapter ^^ i'll try to update as soon as possible ^^ . Btw Happy Women's Day 

Now enjoy it ^^ love u all <3

----------------------------------------------------------

Lee Chanhee's POV

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO OMMA APPA PLS COMEBACK IT'S HARD TO LIVE WITHOUT U TWO PLS JUST DONT LEAVE US "
"Hyung~ Hyung~ Chanhee Hyung~ It's ok Hyung it's ok wake up "

I slowly open my eyes and saw Changhyun almost cry there.
"I'm fine go back to sleep now dear ^^ everything is fine "
I patted his back to calm him and he soon go back to sleep. I look at the wall clock . It's just 3:48am . I still have a few more minutes. I lay back and try to calm myself down. It been 5 years since our parents pass away in a car accident. Ppl said that was a trap somebody want my parents die. since that day I always have that dream. In that dream we are fall in to black river. somebody pushed us .There is just one boat,after help me and Changhyun on the boat they down in  black water and dissapeared i tried to pull them back but i cant.that's the reason why i keep waking everday with sweat all over my body and tear cover my face.
The ring of alarm clock bring me back to the reality . I need to work now . I rush to bathroom and prepare myself for the first part-time job of the day - milk and  newspaper delivery. I need to finish this job before 6:30 am . Then back home prepare breakfast for Changhyun so he can go to school.


After my parents pass away,there is a perso who called "my Appa's friend' came and said that he will take us to orphanage coz i was still underage. i felt something is not right, they want us to seperated after all so i took Changhyun and runaway. We went around on the street all day then Changhyun almost faint coz of hungry and cold we needed to stopped and took a rest in a park. At that time we met Minsoo Hyung i didnt know why  i could trust Minsoo Hyung that easily and told him all our story.  After listen he said he can let us stay in a room on his rooftop and i needed to work at his coffee shop to pay for the fee.
 

-6:30 am-
"Changhyun yaa~ wake up breakfast is ready and u'll be late if u are not hurry up"
"Nae Hyung"

He rush to bathroom right after that.after 30min he go back to the room and start eating. I stay there and smile with the scence .I'm so proud of him even we had a hard time and he had to stay at home self-studying for 4 years coz i still underage and we didnt have money for the thing called "study" when we even couldnt have enough foods. He did a great job and had a schoolarship of a famous school. Althought it's not 100% schoolarship ,it's just 70% so i still have to try hard to pay the left but it's good enough.
"Chanhee yaa~ "
"Nae ,Hyung"
"I'll give Changhyun a ride since i have thing to do near his school and can u go to the coffee shop first then open it for me. I'll be there a bit late."

I rush down staire and recieved the keybfrom Minsoo Hyung
"I'll do it dont worried Hyung. And thank you "
"It's ok ,Chanhee yaa~"
and he smile at me .
What a lucky that we could meet Minsoo Hyung that day . I talk to myself.
"Changhyun yaa~ Minsoo Hyung is waiting now . Could u pls hurry up!!!"
"I'm here i'm here Hyung" he pout. "I'll go now so bye,Hyung~" and he give me a sweet hug . That boy is so chessy today . I smile of myself and rush to pick up my things and go to the coffee shop. I'll work at Minsoo Hyung's shop untill 8:30 pm then work in a club from 9 pm to 1 am . I need to work that much job to have enough money for me and Changhyun. Even i need to do alot of thing to live in this world but i always try to smile coz why should we cry if next day we still have to smile again. This is me the cheerful and bright boy even life is hard,LEE CHANHEE

 

 

*END CHAPTER 2*

-----------------------------------------------------

i hope u guys enjoy it ^^ thanks for reading pls leave commemt and subscribing . Forgive me if there is mistake ^^ thanks again