Lee Byunghun

Dont leave me !!!

Hey~ this is my first chapter i hope u guys like it and thank u so much for all ppl who subscribing me, im so happy coz of that . pls leave some comment to let me know if i did it ok or not . And give me some idea for the next chapter . Btw i'll write abt Chanhee in next chapter so give me your opinion abt it ok ?? 

Now pls enjoy it ^^ love u all <3

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Byunghun's POV

My name is Lee Byunghun . I'm son of Lee family , that's mean i'll take care of Lee Group 's business soon. My family have a system of hotel, bank, club, mall and restaurant. Coz of that money is not my problem . I can have anything all i need to do is want it . My parents want me to feel comfortable at home so i wont run away that is the reason why they dont say anything abt what i'm doing .

I wake up in different room everyday . My day will start and end at anytime i want. I dont have anything to do axcept eat, spend money and ofc sleep . I need to "work" hard everyday so i can fall into sleep. Everyday after breakfast no i mean lunch i'll go out with my coursin Daniel and Jonghyun. We hang out in our secret place, play video game ,billiar, watch movie sometime. And we always end up hang out in some random club . Ofc it's all mine. I'll end my day with one or two girl depend on my mood .

Ppl know me as a coldest and heartless guy. I wont smile or laugh much after that accident eight years ago.

-flashback 8 years ago at America-


"Noona,i'll go to school now . You will be fine right?? "
"I'm ok Byungie yaa~ just go everything will be fine i promise "

I was 13 years old at that time . My noona was 17years old. We needed to move to America coz she got pregnan with her boyfriend but he end up leave her alone with her tummy grow bigger everyday. My parents was really mad and shame at that time. They scolded  at her but after all they need to accept the reality.they decided to send her to America to keep her away from our relatives and other ppl, so she wont get hurt and ofc they dont wanna have scandal coz it'll bring bad affect for our company. My Noona cried all day even she was carring a baby. I told my parents to send me there to take care for her even i just 13. I always went back home immediately to check on her.


-one day of Nov- 

I went back home after school like everyday
"Noona, NOona. I'm home now . where are u ?? We will eat pasta for dinner ok?? U'll cook it for me right??"
I called her while walking all around our aparterment . But she was no where to be found. I immadiatelly dialed her phone number but her phone already off . I called my parents after that but they told me she havent called them.they asked me what 's wring but i keep silience and hung up.  I was worried at that time where can she go with her condition. She seem so weak this morning. I remember she would come to rooftop whenever see feel sad . I rushed there and saw her already standed outside of the hand-rail. The shiver run down my spine and i slowly came near her
"Noona, what is wrong ?? Why was u stand there alone"
She turn to face me with her face cover with tear my heart skip a beat at that time and she start talking with a weak voice
"Nobody want me .....and my baby . We are a mistake ..... I made our parents a shame . My life already ended when ......he broke up ...with me. I wanna keep ....going try my best ......to keep this .....baby with me but i cant handle it anymore .." i cut her off

"No ~ Noona i'm here with u i love u and together we can handle all this thing . We can ..." 

"Byunggie ya~ just let me ....finish it  pls !!"
She looked at me with a begging eyes . I keep silience then she started talking again
"I'll set free for u .....and for myself too . I know u always .....head back home after school to check ....on me. U never hang out with friend .....just bcoz of me. I'm a burrden for.... u and uri .....parents. I know u are all love me and my... baby so much but i cant bring myself to look at u guys like this. That jerk .....called me yesterday and told me that i should ....dissapeared ASAP . Bcoz of me his family's ....company ruined by our parents. I dont want thing ......happend like this. So Byunggie pls tell Omma and Appa stop it ...... And one last thing dont trust other ppl so easily. They will .....hurt u someday"
"NO .....NOONA ......NOOOOOOOOOOO~"
After those last words she brought herself and her baby fell out from the rooftop . I cried hard dont know what to do . My parents was there with me as soon as they knew abt it. My belove Noona and her baby died in front of me but i couldnt do anything . i"m the most useless ppl in this world

I couldnt cry in her funeral. My Omma keep faining during her funeral . And after that accident i refused to go back to Korea . I stayed at America untill i was 20 years old . I just back to Korea coz my Appa was sick and my Omma cried alot begging me go back and stay with her.my parents was susprised when they saw me . their cheerful soon now became an emotionless guy with no smile and just answer as lest as possible . They keep talking that it's not my false but i can forgive myself. I think i'm the wost that i couldnt save my Noona ...... That is me the coldest and emotionless guy in this world , LEE BYUNGHUN.

-end flashback- 

 

 

*END CHAPTER 1*

-------------------------------------------------------------

pls forgive me if there is some mistake abt grammar and spelling ^^ and leave comment pls i wont bite ^^ once agian thanks you so much for read my fic