Chapter 2

How to tame a playboy

(Hey guys, I'm back with the second chapter! I feel like this is a bit short, and maybe a bit boring haha... Oh well, I'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer! Anyway, enjoy!)


 

The next morning Minho woke up to a sweet scent of food coming from the kitchen. He got up, changed from his pajama's and went to the kitchen to find Key who had filled the kitchen table with lots of delicious looking foods.

"Morning! What are we celebrating today?" Minho asked and sat down.

"Good morning! Nothing special, I just felt like I should thank you guys for letting me come live with you! Go on, dig in!" Key smiled at Minho who obeyed and started filling his plate.

"Oh my God this is delicious! Now I am twice as happy to have you as a roommate! Can you pull this off every day?"

Key laughed and said:

"No way! If you eat this much every day you'll get fat. But I do like cooking, so I don't mind doing it now and then! Do you... Do you think Jonghyun will like it too?"

Before Minho could answer, Jonghyun appeared out of nowhere to the room wearing only the boxers he had been sleeping in. He murmured "Morning..." and sat down next to Minho and blindly started filling his plate without saying anything else. He looked extremely tired.

"Really, Jjong? Could you be a bit more decent and put on some goddamn clothes before coming out of your bedroom?" Minho commented with a bit of irritation in his voice. Jonghyun glared at him.

"What's wrong? Did something go wrong on your date last night?" Minho asked.

"Something? More like everything! But who cares, it was just one girl. I'm meeting another one at 10 o'clock" Jonghyun said and continued eating.

Key had been baffled by the sudden ness of his other roommate, but when Jonghyun got up he seemed to wake up from a sort of a trance. He tried to ask if Jonghyun had liked the food, but Jonghyun didn't hear the question because he was already on his way back to his room.

The sad look on Key's face made Minho feel bad for him.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Goddammit!" Jonghyun shouted after coming back home, and slammed the door behind him. He looked around and was relieved no one else was home. He went to his room, sat on his bed and covered his face with his hands.

"What the hell is wrong with me?", he thought. "My every date has been a disaster ever since...Well, ever since that Pretty Boy got here. It can't be because of him though... Maybe I'm just tired."

-------------------------------

When Minho came home, Jonghyun was sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Hey, did you bring any food?" Jonghyun asked when he saw him.

Minho sat next to him and answered:

"No? I ate at the college cafeteria. Didn't you?"

"Nah, I skipped today. Dammit, now I have to wait for that Pretty Boy to come back!" Jonghyun whined.

"You think he's going to want to make any food for you after the way you treated him this morning?" Minho asked with an irritated tone on his voice.

"Huh? What did I do?"

"All those foods at the breakfast table were made by Key."

"So?"

"So?! He worked so hard and you didn't even thank him!"

Jonghyun was quiet for awhile, thinking. Now that Minho mentioned, Key had tried to say something to him. And he did look kind of sad after that.

"What's the big deal? It's just food." he tried to defend himself, but then they heard the door open.

"I'm home..." Key's gloomy voice greeted them from the door.

Minho looked at Jonghyun, who got up and walked to Key.

"Oh, hey Jonghyun." Key said and took off his coat.

"Hi. Um, listen... About this morning. I... I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I didn't realize you had worked so hard on that breakfast. So thanks, it was really good. And sorry."

Key looked at Jonghyun's "puppy eyes", as many people called them, and his cheeks turned a bit red. Then he smiled and said:

"Yeah, no problem! You were just tired, that's all. I'm glad you liked it!"

Jonghyun smiled back at him but then looked a bit uneasy.

"Now, don't think I apologized only because of this, but... Could you maybe consider making some food again for us? Me? You? Us? I'm starving and I really a cooking..."

Jonghyun's blabbering made Key laugh.

"Yeah, sure! Actually come with me, I can teach you!" he smirked and went to the kitchen followed by Jonghyun, who was feeling kind of relieved and extremely happy now for some reason.