Chapter 15

How to tame a playboy

 

 

The hot water pouring on Kibum's hair felt wonderful, but Kibum didn't even notice it. He was deep in his thoughts, trying to figure out a way to get Woohyun to confess to the photo incident.  He didn't even notice when Jongyhun suddenly stepped into the shower room, not until he wrapped his arms around the boy and purred into his ear:

"Good morning, Kibummie."

"Woah, you scared me! I didn't even hear you coming in the room... Was I taking too long? Sorry, I was lost in thought, I didn't even mmh-!"

Jonghyun got enough of Kibum's blabbering and shut him up with a kiss. Kibum answered to the kiss willingly, but when Jonghyun started kissing his neck, he pushed the older away and said:

"Y-yah, we can't do this now, we'll be late from school. Besides, I don't think I can concentrate right now..."

"Aw, what is my princess worrying about?" Jonghyun asked with a smile on his face, making Kibum roll his eyes and say:

"Aren't you being cheesy today... I'm still thinking of ways to get Woohyun to confess to what he did. I'm 100% sure he is the one behind the photo disaster!"

"Oh yeah, about that! Amber texted me earlier and asked us to come to school a bit earlier. She said she has an idea how to get that confession out of Woohyun",  Jonghyun said and reached out for a shampoo bottle. Kibum's eyes widened as he asked:

"Really?"

"Yeah, so let's hurry up so we won't be late!"

 

Woohyun had been awake for a few minutes already, but he didn't feel like opening his eyes yet. He could hear water running somewhere, so he assumed that Sunggyu was currently in the shower. Woohyun blushed a bit as he remembered the events from last night. He had never expected to actually enjoy it, and it was making him feel a bit embarrassed and confused.

"Hey, lazy . You're gonna be late if you still keep snoring."

Woohyun's heart jumped a bit after hearing Sunggyu's voice out of the blue, but not as much as when he suddenly felt something soft hit him in the back of his head. He groaned, took hold of the foreign material, only to realize it was a towel. Woohyun's heartbeat rose a bit, and he automatically turned to glance at Sunggyu's direction - and ended up staring at Sunggyu's bare , while he was looking through his closet to find something to put on.

"Oh my God!" Woohyun shouted and turned to face the wall with his heart beating alarmingly fast.

"Problem?" Sunggyu asked with a smirk. Woohyun gritted his teeth, trying not to yell at the annoying boy.

"No problem, absolutely no problem at all. I'm gonna leave now."

When he got up from the bed, his legs were shaking more than ever and he was feeling sore all over. Sunggyu smirked, as the younger wobbled his way out of the bedroom.

"I can drive you to school, you know. Your walking looks a bit difficult at the moment."

"I'm fine! Just... Remember  to keep your mouth shut! I kept my part of the deal, you keep yours."

Sunggyu kept smiling, looked up and down on Woohyun's body and then said:

"I'll try to remember... But I might need another 'reminder' someday..."

"Wh-? you, ! I'm out of here!" Woohyun shouted with a reddening face, and then walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him and leaving Sunggyu staring at it with a smirk on his face.

 

"Alright, Amber, spill it out. What's your plan?" Kibum asked immediately after they met up with the girls in the school hall. Amber smiled and said:

"We should just use the oldest trick in the book to make Woohyun confess. Flirting."

Kibum and Jonghyun both blinked at Amber, and Sulli rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I still think this is a bad idea... But what Amber here is trying to say is that since Woohyun apparently still likes Kibum, so you should use it and try flirting with him to get him to confess."

Amber nodded happily at Kibum, who frowned a bit and turned to look at Jonghyun, who didn't look quite happy with the idea.

"I don't know, I really don't feel like flirting with that idiot..."

"Look, do you want to catch this prick? I don't want to get suspended for a thing I didn't do, and this is a good way to make him confess! You just need to like, pretend to break up or something, then you go to Woohyun all teary eyed and then casually start talking about the photo and I'm sure he'll confess to you after he thinks he's saved you from Jonghyun the Jerk or something. It's a perfect plan, you have to admit it!" Amber ended her explanation with an excited look on her face.

Kibum and Jonghyun looked at each other  again and both of them frowned a bit.

"Well... It could work...?" Jonghyun muttered, even though he didn't look happy about the idea. Kibum pouted and asked:

"Are you sure it wouldn't bother you?"

Jonghyun shook his head and said:

"I mean I won't love it, but if it's the only way to get that bastard to confess, then we'll just have to do it."

Kibum nodded and then looked at the girls and said:

"Ok, we'll do it. So, when and where should we start the plan?"

"Well, what is the place with the most people in it at the same time? The cafeteria, obviously. So you'll start the "fight" at lunch time. Just make sure Woohyun hears everything." Amber answered and the others nodded and then they parted ways and headed to their classes.

 

As lunchtime began to get closer, Jonghyun was getting nervous. He absolutely hated the idea of starting a fight with Kibum, even a fake one. There had been so much fighting in their relationship already, he really didn't feel like fighting anymore. So when the class ended, Jonghyun sighed, got up and walked out of the classroom without even waiting for Minho.

When he walked to the cafeteria, he couldn't find Kibum there yet. He did see Woohyun sitting by himself though and he frowned. All of the memories and feelings of anger came back as he stared at the boy just sitting there, as if he had never done anything wrong.

"Kim Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun jumped a bit and turned to look at a very angry looking Kibum, who was storming towards him with Amber and Sulli behind him. He gulped and prepared for whatever Kibum had decided they would fight about. He was ready.

"Is it true that when Krystal tried to seduce you on OUR supposed-to-be date night, you were actually almost willing to go with her?"

....

"What? Where did you get that idea from..?" Jonghyun asked nervously, as the three glared at him with disgust in their eyes that was almost a bit too genuine.

"Answer the question!"

"He can't, he hasn't made up an excuse yet." Amber said, still glaring at Jonghyun, who was now getting confused about whether this was still just an act, or if they were actually accusing him. But since they were supposed to fake a break up, he decided to let "Jonghyun The Jerk" out once again.

"Shut up, I don't need excuses. Yes, I was thinking of going with her. So what? A tiger can't get rid of his stripes that easily, especially when someone as hot as Krystal starts flirting with you."

Jonghyun was praying that Kibum was an excellent actor, because he didn't want the hurt look on his face to be real. He recovered quickly though,  and gave Jonghyun a cynical smile.

"I knew it. You're never gonna change.  I mean, I should've known it from the way you reacted when everyone found out about us! You were just using me, and didn't want anyone else to hear about your little experiment. Well, you don't have to worry anymore. I'm done, you can continue ing every girl in this whole city for all I care."

When Kibum turned around to leave, Jonghyun wanted nothing more than to just run to the younger, hug him and say nothing of that was true and he never wants Kibum to leave him. But he knew he couldn't, if he wanted their plan to work, so he just shouted:

"Great, I will! I was getting tired of you anyway!"

Kibum didn't react to this, he just kept walking. As Jonghyun started walking towards the table where Taemin, Minho and Onew were already sitting (and staring at him in confusion), he noticed Woohyun getting up from his seat and walking after Kibum. Jonghyun gritted his teeth and sat down, ignoring all the confused looks his friends were giving him.

"This better work." he thought to himself and angrily started shoving food into his mouth.

 

When Kibum heard Woohyun's voice calling him, he smiled, and then put on his most miserable face ever. Then he turned to look at the older and said:

"I'm really not in the mood to listen to your 'I told you so' speech."

Woohyun didn't say anything, he just pulled Kibum into a hug. Kibum was a bit taken aback by this, but he didn't have time to be surprised at the moment. He needed to proceed with their plan, so he started sobbing against Woohyun's chest.

"I.. I didn't want to believe it... I just wanted to think I had finally found someone who really loves me and only me... But I guess that's impossible."

"Jonghyun is a ing moron if he doesn't appreciate you. You deserve someone so much better."

Kibum frowned a bit at this, but continued playing his role anyway.

"Maybe... I'm just glad this happened now and not later. Whoever posted that photo on the schools Facebook page actually did a favor for me in the end."

Kibum tried to look innocent after saying this, but he was checking Woohyun's expression and eagerly waiting for his reply.

"Huh, I guess you'll have to thank that person whenever they admit to doing it then."

Kibum stared at Woohyun for a bit too long. Then he cleared his throat, trying to stop himself from strangling the older and continued:

"Yeah, I really wish y- that person would just come clean already, this is getting just ridiculous. I don't want everyone to get in trouble for one persons mistake."

Woohyun nodded innocently and said:

"Yeah, me neither. Hopefully that won't happen."

"Oh, just ADMIT IT ALREADY! It was you and you know it!" Kibum exploded suddenly, he couldn't stop himself anymore. He covered his mouth with his hand and Woohyun looked extremely amused by this slip up.

"Hah! I knew this was all just a set up, you wouldn't get pissed at Jonghyun for just thinking about cheating, since you knew it was gonna happen anyway eventually. Nice try, but you are never getting a confession out of me."

"Do you seriously not care about anyone else than yourself? People are gonna get in trouble because of you!" Kibum shouted at the smug looking boy, who just shrugged and said:

"Not my problem."

"It will be, trust me! I'm going to get the proof that you posted the photo , and then-!"

"Woohyun didn't do it."

Kibum turned around in surprise when he heard a new voice from behind him. A sort of mean looking older student was staring at them with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Kibum knew he had heard the boy's name before, but he didn't remember it at the moment.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said Woohyun is innocent", the older boy walked closer to them with a faint smile on his face.

"Sunggyu..." Woohyun said with a slightly warning tone in his voice. Kibum glanced at him in confusion, before looking back at Sunggyu and asking:

"And what makes you say that?"

"Because at that time Woohyun was kind of busy my . I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if he had been using his phone at the same time."

Kibum blinked at Sunggyu a few times, not registering his words at first. But then his eyes widened and his face turned red. He slowly turned to look at Woohyun, who looked like he was trying to decide whether to strangle Sunggyu, or jump out of the window to his death.

"So yeah. You need to find a new suspect, pretty boy." Sunggyu smiled and started walking away from the two extremely shocked younger boys.

 


 

I did NOT just spend a whole year without updating this fic............Nope.

You must be getting sick of me apologising about being so late all the time... BUT SORRY AGAIN ;__;

I've just been so stuck with this, but I don't want to quit this either because it is so near the end. So hopefully you'll bear with my lazy and stay until the end of the story. (Wow, that was a bit overdramatic hahah)

I love you all and see you DEFINITELY sooner than in a year.