Chapter 5

How to tame a playboy

 

"Ki....um... Ki...m...! KIBUM!"

Key woke up to someone poking his arm and calling his name. He regretted opening his eyes the second he had done it because the room was full of light and it made his eyes hurt. He gnarled and put his blanket over his head to make everything darker. Then someone poked him again.

"Kibum, I told you to wake up! Why didn't you come to dance class?"

Taemin. It was Taemin, Key was sure of it. Then Taemin's words got through to him.

"Wait what? What time is it?" he asked, got up quickly to see that it was already 11 am and then he felt the most awful headache he had ever felt in his entire life.

"Oh my God..." he groaned and held his head. Taemin giggled and said:

"You and Jonghyun must've had a wild night yesterday, eh?"

"Ugh, I guess so, judging by this awful headache... This is exactly the reason I hate alcohol."

"Do you remember anything from yesterday?"

Key blinked. He tried to work his brain, but couldn't remember anything after their first drinks at the bar.

"Oh dear God, what have I done... I've never lost my memory after drinking! This is the scariest feeling ever!"

Taemin patted his back and told him to get dressed and that there was breakfast in the kitchen made by him and Minho. Then he got up and walked to Key's bedroom door. Before leaving the room, he turned around and said:

"I'll call your teachers and tell them that you're sick and can't come today."

Key had never been so thankful in his life.

-----------------------------------------------

Jonghyun woke up to loud knocks on his door. Or more like banging.

"Oh my God shut the up!" he shouted at the door, which was opened by Minho, who was grinning at him.

"Good morning, Jonghyun! Did you have a wonderful time with Key yesterday?"

Jonghyun lifted his head and glared at Minho.

"Spectacular. Now leave me alone, I have the biggest hangover of the century."

"You don't remember a thing, do you?"

"What's there to remember? We drank, partied and then came home. That's it." Jonghyun sighed.

Minho wouldn't stop grinning at him, so he yelled:

"WHAT?!"

"Nothing. Nice hickey you got there." Minho said, turned around and left a confused Jonghyun staring at the door. Then he got up and ran to the bathroom to check if Minho was right. And he was.

"What the hell? I don't remember meeting anyone yesterday...?" he mumbled to himself and left the bathroom, only to be almost ran over by a not-so-well looking Key.

"Oh! Morning, are you-? Oh okay, alright haha. Let it all out, buddy, let it all out. You'll feel better afterwards." Jonghyun uttered a laughter after Key moved him away and leaned over the toilet seat and started vomiting. 

"Remind me to never get drunk again." Key groaned after he was done. Jonghyun patted his back and then helped him up from the floor.

"I guess we had fun yesterday?" he half mentioned, half asked. Key looked at him and said:

"Don't tell me you don't remember anything either?"

"Nope. Well I do remember you drinking A LOT, and I guess we sang at some point, but to be honest those are the only things I remember, at least at the moment."

There was a small silence between them, before Key noticed Jonghyun's neck.

"Oh, looks like you got lucky after all yesterday. Wait, are you hiding her in your room, or something?"

"No! I woke up alone, I have no idea where-" Jonghyun started to explain, but then his eyes got stuck on Key's neck.

"Look who's talking! I guess we both found someone last night!"

Key looked confused and went to check himself from the mirror and gasped. Jonghyun was right.

"Oh my God! This can't be right? How can this have happened?"

"Well, Kibum. When two people find each other attractive, they feel a certain need to-" Jonghyun started, but Key smacked his arm and yelled:

"Oh I know how IT happened, stop being a ! I don't feel comfortable about finding a random hickey, what if some icky old man had his way with me yesterday?"

"That's not possible. I wouldn't have let that happen to you, and we did come here together. Hey, hey come here." Jonghyun pulled the panicking boy in a comforting hug. Key sniffed and leaned against Jonghyun. The position felt somehow familiar, as well as Jonghyun's scent. It was as he had been this close to him earlier, which he knew he hadn't.

"Jonghyun...?"

"Yeah?" Jonghyun let go of Key and looked him in the eyes.

"We both have hickeys, but... We don't remember meeting anyone and we came home together, without anyone else." Key looked at Jonghyun in a meaningful way.

"Yeah, so?" Jonghyun asked a little quicker than he was intending to.

"Well... Don't you think it's possible, that you and I...?" Key couldn't end his sentence and just blushed a bit.

"No, no, no. No way. You and I? Why would we do that?" Jonghyun laughed nervously. Key pouted a bit and said:

"Well what else do you suggest then?"

To be honest, Jonghyun really didn't have an answer to that. He just turned around and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Jonghyun!" Key shouted and followed him.

"I'm serious! When you hugged me, it felt like you had done it before. The feeling was familiar, and so was your... scent..."

"Oh, stop that! There's no way we could've had . Believe me, if we had, you'd still feel it. There was no ." Jonghyun smirked, making Key blush even more. Then something in Jonghyun's words triggered his memory a bit.

"No ...? You said that yesterday too! And so did I... But why?"

Jonghyun shrugged, opened the fridge and took a milk carton from there. Meanwhile Key had closed his eyes and was trying to remember something from last night.

"We talked about something... We were just about to go to sleep, but we talked about something... But what?!" Key was getting frustrated.

"Don't break your brain." Jonghyun uttered a laughter, but got confused when suddenly Key ran out of the kitchen. Curious, Jonghyun followed him and found him next to his bedroom, leaning to the wall.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Trying to remember. We were right here, we talked about something, we both said no , and then..." Key touched his own lips and looked at Jonghyun.

"Then... you kissed me."

Jonghyun stared at Key. He had no memory of anything like that and the thought of kissing Key made him blush a bit.

"Are you sure that wasn't just a dream? Why would I suddenly kiss you?" he asked with a bit more irritated voice than he had intended to use.

"Oh please, you think I'd dream about you kissing me? Get over yourself..." Key said, but his blushing kind of gave him away. Jonghyun didn't notice that, thankfully.

"Why wouldn't you? I am a pretty darn good kisser." he grinned.

"I... I know that."

"No, you don't."

"Oh stop it! Okay, if you don't believe me, there's only one way to prove I'm right. You need to kiss me again." Key demanded.

"What?!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Kiss me. If it feels different than I remember, then it was a dream and we can forget the whole thing."

Jonghyun was pretty dumbfounded. At first he thought Key was kidding, but he looked at him dead serious. Jonghyun gulped and then said:

"F-fine. I'll do it."

He pushed Key against the wall and stared at him. His heart was racing and it annoyed him. It was just Key. A boy, no matter how feminine. His heart shouldn't have been reacting that way to a boy.

"Well?" Key smiled. He was keeping up a pretty good poker face, even though his heart was beating pretty fast too.

"Shut up, I said I'll do it! Close your eyes." Jonghyun snapped nervously. Key obeyed and Jonghyun leaned closer to him. He closed his eyes too and then their lips touched.

It started out as an awkward little peck, but then since neither of them stopped, the kiss became more intense. Key wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck and Jonghyun wrapped his hands around Key's waist and pulled him against him. Just when Jonghyun's hands moved a bit under Key's shirt, Key let out a small moan and both of them woke up from a sort of trance. They parted and just stared at each other for a few seconds.  Both of them were a bit out of breath.

"S-so... How was it?" Jonghyun asked Key, who was pretty speechless at the moment.

"I.. Uh... Yeah, it was good. Good. Very good."

Jonghyun laughed and then said:

"I meant did it feel the same or different?"

Key tried to remember, but Jonghyun's second kiss had completely wiped out the memory of the possible first one.

"I.. I don't know. You know what? Let's just forget the whole thing. No matter what happened, I'm just glad it wasn't some old creeper." Key sighed.

"There is a possibility we found girls at the bar, but just made out with them and then went home? But you're right, we should just forget about it and try to get rid of this damn hangover..." Jonghyun said happily and Key nodded and said Taemin and Minho had made them breakfast. Then they both started walking back to the kitchen.

Jonghyun was glad he could forget anything happened between him and Key. It would be better that way. The only thing that made it difficult, was the taste of Key's lips still lingering on his own lips and the memory of how his skin had felt under that shirt of his...

Jonghyun shook his head and thought:

"This is bad..."

 


Hello lovelies~!

First of all I'M SORRY! This was probably not what you guys expected to happen in this chapter ^^' If you were expecting , I'm sorry there wasn't any. Although I don't really know if I should apologise for writing my story the way I want to write it, BUT since so many of you were excited to see them get busy... Sorry. I just didn't think it was a good time yet. And in the foreword I did mention that I might not write anything super explicit because I really at writing and to be honest in my opinion it isn't the most important part in a story. So yeah. Hopefully I won't lose any subscribers because of this, I just had to get it out of my system. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad or anything about either, I'm totally ok with it, I'm just really bad at writing it myself.

I kind of liked the idea of starting the chapter straight from the next morning, because in my opinion it gives the reader the same feeling as Key and Jonghyun were feeling: "Wait what the hell happened last night?" If they don't know, you shouldn't know either, right? ;D Just kidding, you might get to know later

So, after that "preach" or what ever you call it, I hope you liked this slightly shorter chapter and see you next time! ^^