Super Duper Short Extra Chapter

How to tame a playboy

Taemin had slept maybe only two hours, when he suddenly woke up to noises that came outside of Minho's bedroom. The noises were distant first, but they kept coming closer.

"Minho... Minho!" he kept poking Minho until he woke up.

"Wha- huh? What is it?"

"I hear noises! Is someone breaking in?"

They both stopped to listen. They could hear a bit of giggling or something. Minho smiled.

"Oh no, those are most likely Jonghyun and Key. They went out to see a movie earlier and apparently continued to a bar or something."

Taemin looked at Minho surprised.

"Are they dating?"

"No, at least according to Jonghyun. Key obviously likes him, though. The question is, what are they still doing in the hallway?" Minho looked at the door curiously. They could still hear some mumbling through the door. Taemin looked at Minho, smirked and then got up of the bed and walked quietly to the door and opened it slightly.

Taemin could hear Jonghyun's and Key's voices a bit clearer now, but he had to open the door a bit more,  and look to the right to actually see them. And when he did, his jaw dropped a bit.

Jonghyun had pushed Key against the wall and was kissing him passionately.

"What's happening there?" Minho whispered, but Taemin just hushed him. He leaned in a little closer to hear better.

"Ah Jonghyun...? Why...? What was that?" Key stuttered after Jonghyun had stopped for awhile and was just looking at him. They were both a bit out of breath.

"I... I don't know I just... couldn't help it. Was it bad? Did it bother you...?" Jonghyun asked a bit nervously.

"Are you kidding me?" Key laughed and pulled Jonghyun back to another kiss.

Taemin closed the door at this point and hopped back to Minho, who was looking at him looking like a living question mark.

"They are kissing!" Taemin whispered and he had never looked as excited as he did now.

"Really? Oh my god, they must be really drunk..." Minho laughed quietly.

There was a small crashing sound suddenly that came probably from the living room.

"Oh my God please tell me they didn't break anything..." Minho was going to get up, but Taemin stopped him by doing it himself.

"Hopefully they're okay? I think I'll have to check on them..."

"If you must..."

Taemin walked to the door and opened it. It was quiet now. Taemin walked out of the room to the hallway which was now empty. He looked around, tried to listen through both of Key's and Jonghyun's bedroom doors, but couldn't hear a thing. So he decided he was probably right about the noise coming from the living room. And when he got there he had to cover his mouth so he wouldn't start laughing.

Jonghyun and Key had clearly been moving fast to the next stage. Both of their shirts were laying on the floor abandoned and the source of the crashing noise had been a flower vase that they had obviously dropped accidentally on their way to the couch. And that was where they were. Jonghyun was laying on top of Key and they both were sleeping soundly.

"Oh my God, this is ridiculous!" Minho uttered a laughter after Taemin had brought him to see the kind of adorable sight.

"Stop it, I think they look cute!" Taemin pouted.

"They passed out in the middle of making out! How awkward is that!"

"Just shut up and help me get them to their bedrooms."

Minho looked at Taemin with a horrified expression.

"I'm not touching them, they're half !"

"Oh please, as if you haven't touched a man before." Taemin winked.

"Man..." Minho rolled his eyes jokingly which made Taemin smack him.

"But seriously. They shouldn't wake up like this, otherwise it's gonna be too awkward for them.  To be honest I'm glad they fell asleep before doing anything else. People shouldn't do this kind of stuff only because of alcohol. Especially for the first time. It should be romantic and beautiful."

Minho looked at Taemin and smiled. Then he said:

"Yeah ok. Let's do this."

"You'll help me?"

Minho looked at the two boys on the couch, made a not-so-happy face, but then looked at Taemin and nodded.

"You're lucky I love you." he said and Taemin smiled at him and placed a peck on his cheek.

"I know!"

 


So there you go. The mistery has been solved at least for you, readers ^^

I just thought it would be hilarious for them to pass out because I didn't want them to actually have this early in the story. It would've been too soon.

Now you can also understand why Minho and Taemin were kind of giggling at them in the last chapter :D

This is just a short update, I'll try to start writing chapter 6 tomorrow. But now I need to go to bed! Good night and hope you like this mini chapter! ^^