Chapter 14

How to tame a playboy

 

Jonghyun didn’t come home that night. It wasn’t exactly a surprise for Kibum, but he was still miserable about it. He didn’t try calling the boy, because he most likely wouldn’t answer anyway. So instead he just shut himself in Jonghyun’s room for the night because he was sure he wouldn’t be able to sleep in his own. And then he cried.

“Dude, aren’t you being a bit overdramatic?” Onew asked Jonghyun, while making a bed for him on the sofa. Jonghyun didn’t answer, he just rolled his eyes. Onew sighed.

“Why are you so bothered by it? So what if Woohyun used to date Key before you? Key obviously doesn’t want him back, so what’s the problem?”

Jonghyun was still quiet, but looked a bit uncomfortable too.

“Oh my g-! Please tell me this is not an ego thing, that you think Woohyun has stepped into your area, or something?”

“What? No! No, nothing like that… I just…. I just wish I would’ve heard it from Kibum, not from Woohyun who exaggerates everything and makes me look like a complete idiot… If Kibum has nothing to hide, then why didn’t he tell me? I’ve been open about my past, so he shouldn’t feel guilty or anything, right? Unless he still has feelings for him.” Jonghyun tried to explain and sat on the sofa after Onew was finished.

“Maybe Woohyun was Key’s first love and it’s hard for him to talk about it.”

Jonghyun looked up at Onew in surprise. The thought hadn’t even occurred to him.

“First love…?”

“Yeah, surely even you’ve had yours?” Onew grinned and sat next to Jonghyun, who shrugged and said:

“If I have, then it would be Kibum. I have never felt as strongly about anyone before him.”

Onew blinked at him and said:

“All those girls, and you never loved any of them?”

“Do you really think I would have treated them like that if I loved them? No, I was aheartless bastard and I regret it. I don’t even know what made me act like such a douchebag. But I have tried avoiding that kind of behavior with Kibum, I would never want to hurt him. I want him to be able to trust me, and that’s why I also got angry. But you’re right, I overreacted. I’ll apologize tomorrow.”

Onew smiled, patted Jonghyun’s back and said:

“That’s my boy. Good night!”

Jonghyun just chuckled and shook his head.

 

I told you he would flip his over this.

-Woohyun

 

He has been with maybe hundreds of girls, but the minute he heard that you’ve had your share of experience too, he gets angry. Tell me again how kind, gentle and understanding he is?

-Woohyun

 

…Kibum, are you there? Please tell me you’re not moping in your room because of that guy, he’s such a tool. He doesn’t deserve you.

-Woohyun

 

Neither do you, you asswipe. Did you have to go and ruin everything?

-Key

 

I had to do it since you didn’t get it the first time. He doesn’t really love you. And if he leaves you for this, there wasn’t really much to ruin anyway.

-Woohyun

 

IF he leaves me for this, I will never speak to you again.

-Key

 

We’ll see about that.

-Woohyun

 

Kibum rolled his eyes and put his phone away. There was still no sign of Jonghyun even though it was already morning. Kibum sighed and then left Jonghyun’s room to take a shower.

Why did Woohyun have to be such a jerk? Even if he still had feelings for Kibum, this was definitely not a way to get him back. Not that there was any way for that to happen…

Kibum sighed again as he turned the shower on, but then suddenly something clicked in his mind.

I had to do it since you didn’t get it the first time…?” he repeated Woohyun’s message out loud with a confused voice. What first time?

He was clueless for a few seconds, but then he suddenly understood.

 

“Well look who the cat dragged in! I thought for sure that you would skip school today…” Minho said after Jonghyun walked into their classroom and sat in front of him.

“Did you see Kibum this morning?” Jonghyun asked, ignoring Minho’s annoyed expression.

“He was already gone when I woke up. Why do you care anyway, after ditching him yesterday?”

“I didn’t- I got a little carried away, but don’t even try to tell me you wouldn’t have been even slightly offended if you found out Taemin had dated someone you know.”

“Maybe, but I would’ve at least given him a change to explain himself instead of running away like a coward.”

Jonghyun opened his mouth to protest, but then he just sighed.

“You’re right… I messed up. Again.”

Minho’s expression softened a bit. He knew Jonghyun didn’t mean to act like a douche, and he had had a valid reason to get upset.

“You didn’t mess up, you just overreacted a bit, which is understandable. We’re all just human beings after all. I’m sure Key isn’t angry at you.”

 

Minho was right on that. Kibum was angry at a completely different person. Immediately after their first class ended, Kibum tracked Woohyun down and pushed him against the wall.

“Woah! Calm down, if you want me so badly, we can go to the bathroom-“ Woohyun smirked, but Kibum interrupted him by yelling:

“Was it you?!”

Woohyun raised his eyebrow and asked:

“Was what me?”

“Did you post that picture of me and Jonghyun online?!” Kibum had a firm grip of Woohyun’s collar now and he was staring at him with nothing but fury in his eyes. Woohyun blinked at him a few times, but then he smiled.

“What makes you think that?”

“Just answer the question!”

Woohyun was still smiling, when he suddenly leaned closer to Kibum to whisper in his ear a simple “no”. Then he gave a kiss on his cheek before walking away with that same, sly smile glued to his face.

 

At lunch Jonghyun finally saw Kibum for the first time that day. He was walking towards their table with Amber and Sulli. Jonghyun got up and said:

“Bummie, listen to me. I’m sorry about yesterday, I completely overreacted and-“

“It was Woohyun.” Kibum interrupted Jonghyun’s blabbering, making him look at him with a confused expression.

“What are you talking about?”

“The photo! The photo was posted by Woohyun!” Kibum explained, making Jonghyun’s eyes widen.

“Are you serious?!”

“He didn’t admit it, but I could see it in his eyes. He wants to break us apart.”

Jonghyun pulled Kibum in a tight hug and reassured him that that is never going to happen. Kibum wrapped his arms around him and whispered:

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you…”

“Forget it, you had your reasons and I should have respected that. I’m the one who needs to apologize.”

Kibum backed away and smiled at Jonghyun. Then they both sat down and Taemin asked:

“So, what are you going to do next?”

“We need to tell the principal, obviously!” Amber said and Sulli nodded.

“But we don’t have any proof.” Jonghyun pointed out and the others looked disappointed.

The whole table fell into silence while everyone started thinking about a plan to survive the situation.

 

“Nam Woohyun!”

Woohyun flinched at the familiar voice and turned around to face the older, brown haired boy, who was walking towards him with a not-so-happy face.

“Hi, Sunggyu.” Woohyun greeted him casually, before being pushed against the wall for the second time that day.

“Don’t you ‘hey’ me, you punk. What the was that facebook post about?!”

Woohyun looked away for a few seconds before answering:

“I, uh… What are you talking about?”

“Nam Woohyun, I swear to God that if you keep this pathetic attempt at being innocent up, I will gut you.”

“Alright, alright! T..That one night I came over, I used your FB account to make that post… when you were sleeping.” Woohyun was still looking everywhere but Sunggyu’s eyes. The older was probably the only person in the world who had that effect on him.

“So what you’re saying is that you came to my place and distracted me with a lousy just because you knew I am an admin in the school FB-page…?” Sunggyu asked with squinted eyes.

“Well yeah… Hang on, what do you mean lousy?!” Woohyun asked with an offended tone in his voice. Sunggyu shrugged and said:

“I’ve had better. But that isn’t the main issue here. You can’t do like that, it’s messed up. We’re going to go to the principal right now and you’re gonna confess.”

Woohyun flinched when Sunggyu took hold of his hand and started escorting him through the hallway.

“W-wait, Sunggyu!”

Sunggyu was surprised when Woohyun suddenly hugged him and whispered:

“Please… I-I’m sorry I used you, but please don’t tell anyone… I’ll do anything! I can even give you another , a better one (even though I can’t believe you had the guts to call it lousy…)”

Woohyun backed away and looked at Sunggyu, who was now eyeing him from head to toe. Then he smiled and said:

“No thanks. I think I’m gonna need a little more than that this time, if you really want me to shut up about this…”

Woohyun smiled also and said:

“Oh? Well, like I said, I’ll do anything. And this time I’ll make sure not to leave you unsatisfied.”

Sunggyu laughed and then stepped closer to Woohyun.

“You do realize that I’m not like those kids you’ve ed before? I am not going to let you top. Are you going to be able to take it without whining like a little ?”

Woohyun’s heart jumped a bit. He had never let anyone on top of him before, so he was having some doubts. But because he needed the boy to keep his secret, he just nodded, not knowing what he was getting himself into…

 


Oh wow I'm actually updating again?? HEY GUYS!

Uuugh I have received so many ridiculously beautiful and positive comments on this fic and I just ugh I love you all ;__; Thank you everyone!

ANYWAY this chapter is a bit shorter than usually for some reason... I just wanted to end it there. My beautiful gf ssjewel mentioned that it is actually SungGYU, not SungJONG or SungYEOL who is shipped with Woohyun the most so I just had to add him to the story too XD Sungjong and Sungyeol are just sidehoes hohoho (ok, sorry...)

I have no idea what Sunggyu is like either, I just wrote him like that randomly. If he irl is a lovable little teddybear who would never hurt even a butterfly then... Well. Sorry. At the moment he's a badass who has a thirst for Woohyun's booty. (I'm sorry, I'm a bit tired at the moment even though it's not night for once XDD

This isn't really supposed to be a fic, so if and when I write about Sunggyu's and Woohyun's little deal, it'll be an extra chapter because I know not all of my readers like that much :)

Hmmm anyway, mystery solved! Woohyun is the one who posted the photo. It actually was originally supposed to be Krystal, but then I thought that it would be too obvious, so I decided to go another way around ;) Not that it's really a big plot twist either, since he's been a through out the whole story...

I don't really know what else to say, so hopefully you enjoy this chapter and see you next time! ^__^

Ps. Sorry for the possible typos....