09

Dream come true

After two hours, SHINee’s concert ended.

As soon as the concert hall was fully lit, IU along with EXO rushed to back stage.

“ The performance was great!” Chen showed a thumb up sign when they entered SHINee’s waiting room.

“ Wow, all of you came!” Jonghyun quickly gave them a hug each.

“Of course we came, how can we miss out sunbae’s performance!” Suho said.

“Since everyone’s here, how about supper!” Taemin jumped onto Kai and asked.

“Hyung! Get off me!” Kai pushed him off.

“Let’s go then! Supper!” Kris said.

“Is noona going too?” sehun asked.

“Hmmm, well…” IU was hesitating whether to go or not as going would mean that she have to see Baekhyun and Luhan for another few hours.

“Come on, let’s go!” Minho approached IU and put his arm around her.

“Okay then, I’ll go!” IU agreed.

 

(At the restaurant)

 

Since there are 18 people together, the waiter had joined a few tables together so they were able to all sit together. (Long rectangle tables)

Also, the restaurant was quite empty at that time as it was already quite late.

 

IU’s pov

 

‘Ok now, why did I even sit down here…’ I thought as I looked around.

Luhan is sitting right infront of me while Baekhyun on my left.

I must be really unlucky to have them both in my sight.

How am I going to survive around them?

 

“Come on!” Let’s order!” Onew handed the menus around.

The EXO and SHINee boys soon all started to shout out what they wanted to eat so that the waiter could record their order.

“IU, what will you like?” Baekhyun nudged me.

Actually, I wasn’t hungry.

I just felt that it would be nice to have a little gathering with them so I came along.

“No thanks, I’m not hungry.” I kindly rejected.

“Wae? Dieting?” Baekhyun asked.

“Neh.” I lied.

“Why do you even need to diet?! You’re all fine!” Baekhyun said.

“I’m just not hungry.” I said.

“Come on, eat something! We’re gonna get Suho hyung to treat!” Baekhyun raised his volume, loud enough for Suho to hear.

“Bwoh?! When did I say I’m treating?!” Suho asked.

“Well, you’re the leader.” Baekhyun said.

I kind of chuckled at this little argument between the leader and him.

“It’s okay, SHINee will treat today! To thank you guys for coming!” Jonghyun said.

“Wow, you guys are so generous! Jjang!” I raised my thumb at Jonghyun and smiled at him.

When I turned back and faced the front, I noticed Luhan was looking at me.

Did I do anything?

 

Luhan’s pov

 

“Wow, you guys are generous! Jjang!” IU raised her thumb at Jonghyun and smiled at him.

That smile of hers…

I hope that she would smile at me like that too.

It has been a long time we spoke to each other.

In fact, we lost contact ever since the charity concert ended.

I really miss how she used to talk to me…

 

My mind was still filled with images of IU until I realised that the food we ordered has been served.

I quietly ate my food while chatting a little with sehun who was sitting next to me.

Stealing occasional glances at IU, I noticed that she seems to enjoy talking to Jonghyun but whenever Baekhyun attempts to talk to her, she would smile at him or simply reply with a few words then get back to jonghyun.

She seems to be a little different from when we first saw her.

She used to come and hang around in our practice rooms for no reason at all but now…

Could it be that she knew my feelings for her and is now avoiding me?

I must find out.

 

Third person’s pov

 

“I’ll go to the washroom.” IU stood up and left for the toilet.

Moments after IU left the table, Luhan too stood up and told them that he was going to the washroom too.

“What’s wrong with the two of them?” Suho asked after Luhan left.

“They probably just coincidentally felt like going to the toilet at the same time. Don’t mind them.” Baekhyun said while munching on his food.

 

IU’s pov

 

It’s so refreshing now after I wash my face with the tap water.

I nearly fell asleep at the table and thank goodness I came to the toilet to wash up.

After drying my hands with a couple of tissue papers, I exit the washroom only to realise Luhan was there outside.

I didn’t know why he was there so I tried to avoid eye contact with him and sneak back to the table.

“IU.” Luhan called out and I turned my head to look at him.

“Are you perhaps, avoiding me?” Luhan asked.

How did he know I was all along avoiding him?

Was I that obvious?

“What do you mean?” I pretended not to understand what he was saying.

“You used to hang out with us in the practice room but now, it seems like you’re avoiding me or us ever since the concert ended. You also seem to be always talking to Jonghyun…” Luhan said.

Upon hearing him say that, my heart beat started to speed up and it was beating at a inhumane speed.

How do I even explain to him?

I couldn’t possibly tell him in his face that I like him right?

 

"I err.. I'm just busy these days..." I lied again.
"Don't lie..." Luhan said.
How did he know i was lying?
"I asked your manager earlier about why you didn't come to the company for days and he said you were just resting at home." Luhan explained.
Aish manager oppa...
"Fine, i was avoiding you because i like you." Ok, what did i just say.
Did i just told him the truth?!
I waited for a response from Luhan as he seem to be just staring at the floor.

" As a fan or...?" Luhan asked.
Omg, does he need to ask it this way?
But i haven't differentiate my feelings for Luhan and Baekhyun! 
What if the one i really like is Baekhyun now? 
Aish this 2 guys are making me crazy!
"Hello?" Luhan waved his hand infront of my face, hoping to get a reply from me.
"Of course as a fan! Didn't you watch the kbs show superman returns? Haru was avoiding her idol GD like mad! That was the exact same thing i did!" And i lied again.
"Oh, i like you as a fan too! Let's get back to the table now!" Luhan put his arm around my shoulders and we walked back together.

"Where did you guys went! I thought you drowned in the toilet bowl or something!" Chen .
"Aish you." Luhan hit lightly on his head and we went back to our seats.

Luhan's pov

For an instance, i thought she really liked me...

 

 

 


kekeke i kind of took some time to update this! 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

And since my school is finally going to start in about a month, (YAYYY) i'm thinking of when i should end this story. 

Keep your suggestions coming! I really love some of your suggestions!