05

Dream come true

(After filming at EXO's dorm)
"Sehun-ah, what does it feels like to like someone?" Luhan went to find sehun.
"Hmmm, your heart would probably beat faster when you see her and she is mever off your mind?" Sehun said while his eyes were concentrated on his phone.
"Oh..." Luhan was deep in thoughts. 
'Then could it mean that i like IU sunbae?' Luhan thought.
Images of the filming of the MV flashed through his mind.
He recalled how his heart was beating at a inhuman speed whenever he and IU has any scenes that involved skinship or looking into each others' eyes. He wanted to know why he was feeling like this. It was a feeling that's new to him. He has never felt like that ever since his previous girlfriend left him.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" Sehun looked up at him.
"I errr nothing" Luhan was about to leave before being stopped by sehun.
"You have been filming with IU for 2 days... Are you asking me because..." 
"I said there's nothing!" Luhan cut off his words and walked out of his room.
"Why is he so agitated when i mentioned IU?" Sehun mumbled and eventually went back to playing games on his phone.


The filming was scheduled to be going on for another 2 days and the both of them were really awkward around each other.
IU was awkward around him as she has already confirmed her feelings for him but as for him, he didn't know if he really liked her.

"IU-ssi fighting!" Baekhyun showed up at the last day of filming to cheer for them.
The others couldn't make it as they were all busy attending schedules.
"Oh, you didn't go and watch SNSD practice today?" IU .
"I've changed from a sone to uaena now!" Baekhyun showed her a heart shape using his arms.
"Wow, you even know what my fans are called" IU giggled.
"Of course, i'm your number one fan now!" Baekhyun grinned.
After chatting for awhile, their break ended and IU was called back for filming while baekhyun just wandered around the site.

Rather than focusing on the surroundings, his focus was on the filming duo.
He was observing the chemistry between them two and also wondering why their interaction seems abit awkward.
Whenever the director shouted "cut!" The both of them immediately avoided eye contact and walks away.
'There must be something going on between those two...' Baekhyun smirked.



The filming was finally done after 4 tough days of filming.
While waiting for the editing to be done, the 13 of them went to the studio to have a photo shoot for the album.
First, it was a shoot with all 13 of them.
IU was dressed in a simple white dress, standing in the middle with 12 handsome men dressed in suits surrounding her.
Several pictures were taken as they posed for the camera.

Next, the pictures were taken in order of the songs.
Meaning, IU would pose with the guys that had collaborated with her in the songs.
"Aish, i really hope it's me standing there with IU..." Tao complained as he saw IU and Chen posing for the camera.

Then, solo shots of IU were taken and it took quite some time as she had to change into several outfits.

Lastly were the couple shots of IU and Luhan.
The photographer requested for them to pose more intimately to be in sync with the MV.
"Good shot. Now change, another pose!" The photographer continued taking the pictures without realising how awkward they are.
"Now for the last pictures, can Luhan-ssi kiss IU-ssi on her cheek?" The photographer requested.
"Bwoh?!" The 2 of them called out in unison.
"Come on, it's for the photos! You want them to turn out nice right?" The photographer said and continued taking pictures of them.

'Sigh... Here goes nothing...' Luhan thought as he placed a kiss on her cheek.
Their heartbeats were accelerating again.
"Omg, i'm so jealous of Luhan hyung! I've been a fan of IU since who-knows-when while Luhan just started lately and he gets to kiss her in her cheek!" Kai said.
"Chill kai, all of us are as jealous of Luhan hyung" baekhyun pat him on his shoulders.

"Nice! I guess we're done for today!" The photographer thanked them and went to his laptop to check out the pictures.
Luhan finally separates himself from IU and it was obvious that the both of them were blushing.
There was a moment of silence before IU's manager came over to get her.
"IU-ah, we have to go back to the company for a while. The staffs want to talk to you regarding your upcoming comeback stage." He said.
"I-I'll be going then. B-bye luhan-ssi..." IU greeted him and escapes from the studio.

"Yah! Xi Luhan! So how's kissing our idol !" Chen jumped onto him and messed up his hair.
"Yah yah yah, my hair!!" Luhan tried to get his revenge and the both if they ended up running around the studio.

 

 

 

LATEST NEWS: Solo Singer IU has come back with her fourth studio album entitled ‘Dream Come True’. The music tracks have only been released yesterday and it has achieved an all-kill in various music charts. The music video for her title song was released earlier today and it has already reached 1 million views within a day!

Her comeback stage is scheduled to be on Show! Champion this coming Wednesday, so let’s all anticipate for her awesome stage!

 

“Ottokhae, I’m so nervous now…” IU was walking up and down the waiting room in her stage outfit.

“Calm down, you’ve been on the stage for so many times already!” Baekhyun tried to calm her down.

“But this is the first time I’m having a stage with you guys!” IU said.

It was the day of IU’s comeback stage.

IU was in the waiting room with baekhyun and d.o, waiting for their turn to be on stage.

“But you were fine during the rehearsal just now!” D.O said.

“B-But… Aish oppa. What if I don’t do well…” IU had gotten really close with EXO so there are just addressing each other with no formalities.

Actually, she was nervous because it was a stage with Baekhyun and D.O!

They were a part of EXO, the group that she has loved so much.

She’s really afraid of screwing up the performance and bringing shame to them.

“You’ll be alright!” D.O wrapped his arms around IU.

Suddenly, IU’s phone rang. It was a message from Chanyeol.

 

From: Chanyeol

Dongsaeng-ah fighting! We’re all ready to cheer for you!

*a picture of all the 10 members holding IU’s banner was attached*

 

“How did they even manage to sneak into studio and not be detected by the other fans?” IU showed the other 2 the message.

From the background of the picture, it seems like the other 10 members were hidden among the fans.

They were perfectly disguised, hoping no one recognises them.

“Wow, daebak…” Baekhyun saw the picture.

“I bet they didn’t tell the manager about this, he probably wouldn’t allow them to do that…” D.O exclaimed.

“Wae?” IU looked at D.O.

“There are too many sasaeng fans out there. It might be dangerous if they do that…” D.O explained.

“If we go out to the public like that, it’s like risking our lifes. The sasaeng fans may just jump onto us and BOOM, we’re gone.” Baekhyun raised his voice at the boom part and it shocked IU.

 

“IU, Baekhyun and D.O. Up on stage in 10 minutes!” a staff came into the room and said.

“I guess it’s time to go and standby. Let’s go.” D.O held on to IU’s wrist and pulled her along.

“Yah! Do you guys have to walk so fast!” Baekhyun chased after them.

 

 

The comeback stage has just ended and all the fans were cheering.

“WOOOOOOO! IU JJANG!” Kai was shouting at the top of his voice.

“IU IS THE BEST! FIGHTING!” Sehun joined in the shouting.

“Yah yah yah, keep it down. We shouldn’t attract any attention!” Suho said.

“Come on, everyone’s shouting too! IU SARANGHAE!” Kai replied suho and continued shouting.

“Omg, did you see IU waving to us? I bet she saw us!” Tao was waving his hand with all his might.

“Aish, why do I have members like this…” Suho face palmed himself.

Luhan was the calmest among them all.

Yes, he was excited to see IU on stage but it was just different.

It took some time for him to realise his feelings for her and now, it’s just awkward for the two of them.

 

 

“Did you see the guys screaming like mad?” Baekhyun asked while they were on their way back to the waiting room.

“Yeah, I waved to them too! Hopefully they saw it.” IU answered.

“They better don’t get caught fan-boying like this…” D.O recalled the images of the boys cheering with the banners.

 

For the next few days, IU, baekhyun and d.o were busy with their stages like inkigayo and music bank.
As expected, IU has won many first place trophies in the shows. 
All the MVs for the songs were also subsequently released and they had received good responses from the public.
Their fans really liked the interaction between EXO and IU. Some even starting shipping luhan and IU as a couple.
 

 

 

 


Really sorry for not updating for these few days! Just felt really lazy to switch on my com to update.

Hope you guys won't find my fic boring !