12

Dream come true

Baekhyun’s pov

 

The both of us took some time to finish reading through the lyrics and memorizing bits of it when suddenly, I came up with a crazy idea.

I looked around the room, empty.

There were also no security cameras installed in the room.

Perfect place for me to confess.

Just when I was going to call out for her, IU spoke. “Oppa, I have something to tell you…”

What could it be that she was wanting to tell me? Is there something wrong with the lyrics?

“I-I I have something to confess…” IU added.

Confess?! She can’t possibly be feeling the same as me right?

 

IU’s pov

 

I got to get the courage to confess my feelings to him now or I will never have the chance again!

Maybe he don’t like me but, I have to try!

I won’t know until I try right?

“Oppa,” I finally opened my mouth.

“I have something to tell you…” Ok IU, you can do it.

I looked at Baekhyun, he seems abit confused with what I just said. Is he thinking about what I’m gonna say?

“I-I I have something to confess…” now I just have to tell him I like him. Go for it IU.

“I like you.” Bwoh?! That wasn’t from me. It was… Baekhyun who said that.

“I really do like you, IU.” He said.

Was my ears playing tricks on me?

Did he just say he like me?!

“You… like me?!” I asked.

I was really happy to hear him say that but I needed to confirm it.

“I’ve liked you since some time ago and I’ve always wanted to confess to you! But… I’m a coward and I didn’t have the courage to!” Baekhyun’s head hung low.

I walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

“Baekhyun oppa, I like you too.” I finally said it.

“Did you j-just…” Baekhyun lifted his head almost immediately after I said that and look at me in my eyes.

“Yes I did.” I hugged him tightly.

“I always thought I’m the one who liked you and you didn’t like me at all.” Baekhyun said and wrapped his arms around me.

 

Baekhyun’s pov

 

“I always thought I’m the one who liked you and you didn’t like me at all.” I said.

I’m so happy. I’m really really happy now and I hope she won’t pull away from this hug anytime soon but she still released her arms after a minute or so.

“Is this real?” I pinched my cheeks to check if it was reality or I was just having some really nice dream.

“Ouch!” Yeah, it’s real!

“Are you me girlfriend now?” I asked shyly.

“Neh!” IU answered me without any hesitation and I kissed her cheeks gently.

“Shouldn’t we get back to practice? We’re abit off topic now…” My new girlfriend giggled.

“I’m sure we’ll do really well in this duet since we’re a real couple now!” I chuckled.

“No one will say our duet lack feelings!” she grinned and we went back to practice.

 

(Back at EXO’s dorm) Third person’s pov

 

“Wow baek, what’s the occasion today?” Suho looked at Baekhyun who just entered the dorm with 2 plastic bags of fried chicken.

“Luhan hyung just called me and said you delivered chicken to their dorm too. Is there something worth celebrating today?” Sehun asked.

“Is manager hyung here?” Baekhyun put the chicken down on the table before the members all crowd around.

“He just went out.” D.O answered him and started unboxing the chicken.

“Well then, I got a new girlfriend!” Baekhyun proudly announced.

“Bwoh?! Girlfriend?!” Suho nearly choked on the food.

“Who? IU?!” Kai asked.

“Look!” Baekhyun took out his handphone and showed them his wallpaper.

It was a photo of the both of them, taken during practice just now.

“Wow! You’re quick!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Our IU is now taken!” Kai pretended to be crying with sehun.

“Do you know what you are doing?! Have you forgot about the dating ban?!” their leader was the only one who had a different reaction.

“I’ll try to keep it a secret from the staffs but first I have to hide it from manager hyung. You guys will help me out right?” Baekhyun asked.

“Are these chickens bought to bribe us?” Chanyeol looked at the boxes of chicken placed in front of them.

Baekhyun didn’t answer but just grin.

“Well then, make sure you keep your relationship a secret!” Suho warned him once again.

 

(IU’s dorm) IU’s pov

 

“Wow wow I’m expecting good news for you!” Suzy said as soon as she picked up my call.

“Great news!” I announced.

“Bwoh bwoh? About you and Baekhyun?” Suzy asked.

“Baekhyun confessed and we’re a couple now!” I happily told her.

“He confessed? Not you?” Suzy asked.

“Apparently, he liked me too! I was a fool to not know!” I answered.

“I’m so happy for you! My best friend finally got herself a boyfriend! I must meet him personally one day!” Suzy sounded so excited.

“I told manager oppa about it already and I’m hesitating if I should tell my parents…”

“You should! It might be their future son-in-law! They have to know!” Suzy encouraged me to tell them.

“You’re right. I’ll tell them later!” I said.

“But you’ll have to be careful now! Be careful not to let the company find out!” Suzy warned me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be extra careful!” I said and the call ended.

 

(Next day at practice) Third person’s pov

 

No, I love you, you

Now I will tell you everything of my heart

Will you believe in me (I’ll believe in you)

In my love (In this love)

Let’s walk together side by side

The two of us

 

The newly born couple was singing their assigned song in harmony.

“I love this song so much!” IU exclaimed.

“The lyrics are like talking about us! It was exactly how I felt whenever I see you!” Baekhyun said.

“Neh, me too!” IU agreed.

 

“Food is here!” IU’s manager came in the room with some jajangmyeon.

“Thanks oppa!” IU walked over and took the bags.

IU’s manager left the room and they were both alone, again.

 

“Ahh” Baekhyun held his spoon in front of IU’s mouth.

IU giggled slightly then opened the mouth and ate everything Baekhyun fed her.

“We should be careful in case some staffs barge in and see us being lovey dovey.” IU said.

“We’ll be careful!” Baekhyun offered her another spoonful of noodles again.

IU happily opened and accepted it.

 

 

(EXO’s dorm at night) Baekhyun’s pov

 

“Baekhyun-ah, you’ve been on the phone since the moment you got back!” Suho hyung walked past my room and started complaining again.

“Hyung, you’ll understand when you get yourself a girlfriend!” I told him and went back to my conversation with my lovely IU.

 

“Goodnight to you too! Sweet dreams!” it was about 10pm and we finally decided to hang up so IU could get some rest.

 

“Wow, Baekhyun is finally out of his room!” Chanyeol exclaimed as soon as I got out of my room, in search of food.

“I thought you were gonna stay in there whole night to talk to her!” Chanyeol added.

“Just like what I told Suho hyung, you guys will understand when you get a girlfriend!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Are you going to keep that relationship of yours a secret to the fans?” Chanyeol asked.

“I don’t think I can reveal it right? Just look at how crazy are those sasaengs. They might harm my IU if I were to reveal! And also, our contract with SM states that we aren’t suppose to be dating! There’s no way I can tell anyone in this situation right?” I said.

“But still, you can’t be hiding forever right?” D.O asked.

“We’ll figure out a way to reveal in the near future! Don’t need to worry for me guys!” I assured them.

 

 

 

 

 


So sorry for not updating for such a long time! 

Was busy with some school stuffs !

Hope you guys are still enjoying this!