07

Dream come true

(At concert venue) 
"SMTOWN SMTOWN!" The fans were chanting and screaming for the concert to start.
Suddenly, the lights of the concert hall dimmed, signaling the start of the concert.
"AHHHHHHHHH!" The fans shouted even louder as a figure could be seen rising to the stage but was covered by some smoke that was released deliberately.
It was IU.
The music started playing as IU was fully visible after the smoke dispersed.
The concert officially started and the fans swayed their bodies and lightsticks with the music.
The concert went on smoothly and soon, it was the finale.
For the finale, they have decided to use the song 'balloons' by dbsk while some of them would be among the audience, giving out the heart shape balloons prepared earlier.

"ITS IU!!!" The fans screamed as they saw IU appeared in the middle of the audience holding onto lots of balloons. 
Baekhyun and chen also appeared to give out the balloons.
On the stage, there was Yunho, Taeyeon, D.O and a few others singing to the song.
After the first chorus ended, the 3 of them ran out of balloons to give out and Luhan came running in, holding another handful of balloons. 
As he was running, he accidentally tripped onto someone's bag and knocked into IU, causing the both of them to fall flat on the floor with Luhan above IU.
Witnessing this scene, all the fans surrounded them and squeal in excitement.
"HanU is real!!!" The fans started to shout and started snapping pictures.
Noticing the chaos, some securities quickly helped the idols up and escorted them to the back stage.

(Backstage)
"I'm sorry! Really sorry! So sorry for knocking into you!" Luhan was examining IU's limbs and looking out for any injuries.
"It's okay. That was an accident!" IU assured him she was okay.
"Are you sure?" Luhan took her hand and twist it around to see if there were any scratches.
"I-I'm okay! Really!" IU quickly withdraw her hand, blushing from the contact.
She could feel her face warm up and was sure that her face was already as red as a tomato.
"Guys! The finale is ending! Are you guys okay to go on stage and bow?" A staff came into their room and asked.
"Neh! We're coming!" IU stood up and pulled Luhan back to the stage.
'Why is my heart beating so fast again... Aish." Luhan blushed while looking at IU holding onto his hand.

"Kamsahamnida!" The idols bowed down for the last time before exiting the stage.
"Luhan, i'm sure there will be many hanU fancams uploaded later." Lay approached luhan and patted his back.
"Wae?" Luhan asked.
"I saw what happened in the audience just now. Also, you were staring at IU all the time when boa sunbaenim was delivering a ending speech just now!" Lay exposed him.
'Was i really staring at IU?' Luhan wasn't aware that he was fully concentrated on her the whole time.

Many celebrities were also invited to watch the concert and apparently, one of iu's best friends, suzy, was also invited.
"Lee jieun! Great performance you had there!" Suzy had called IU as soon as IU just stepped into her dorm. What a perfect timing.
"So you really did turn up! I thought you were busy with schedules!" IU replied.
"Yah! You should check out your fancafe or those search engines tomorrow. Since you're such a big fan of EXO, you will be really happy to find out what happened." Suzy has also noticed that luhan was staring at her the whole time.
"Bwoh? Did something else happened? I thought the fall i had earlier was already the greatest news?" IU said.
"Just wait till tomorrow! The videos are probably being uploaded now! Kekeke goodnight then!" IU hung up her phone.

Next day, IU woke up early to go to SM as they were having some after concert evaluations.
That was when she was reminded of Suzy's words.
"Oh right... I have to check out what suzy was referring to..." IU went over to her laptop and clicked for the search engine.
As expected, the most searched for the day was "HanU's fall" or "SMTOWN". 
However, there was one more phrase on the chart that IU was curious about. "Luhan's gaze"
'What's that?' IU clicked on the phrase and videos of Luhan appeared.
In the video, the other artists of SM were running everywhere on the stage, including herself. Only Luhan was standing still at the same slot, with his eyes fixed on someone.
"Me?!" IU exclaimed when she realised Luhan was looking towards her direction all the time.
IU then scrolled down to see the comments.

exoismystyle: awwww, you can totally see HanU's love here in this video! Just look at how Luhan is looking at her!
iumyangel00: HanU is real! Luhan must like IU alot!

IU was blushing while reading the comments.
The comments were mostly about how the fans wished HanU were real and how Luhan is looking at IU. So much love in his eyes.

Noticing that she was late for the meeting, she quickly shut down her laptop and rushed to the company with her manager.


(At SM)
"Well done everyone! Yesterday's concert was great! We have yet accounted for the profits made but i'm sure it would be quite a huge sum!" Everyone clapped upon hearing the good news.
"However..." The staff turned and looked at IU and Luhan who were sitting next to each other.
"You should have been more careful during the finale yesterday. Your fall has been the greatest topic discussed since yesterday and also this.." The staff took out his laptop and showed them a picture of luhan staring at IU.
The picture was most probably taken from the video itself.
"This might have caused some scandals to arise. Be careful!" The staff warned them.
"But, we have saw the comments of some fans and it turned out that they liked the pairing!” the staff added.

Everyone was shocked as they had expected some scolding for causing such big news but they didn’t.

“Since the fans liked the pairing so much, we can even come up with some sub-units of you 2 can sing some duets too!” the staffs already had plans for the duo.

 

After a while, the meeting ended and IU has to leave as she still had some radio schedules to attend.
"Today on xxx's radio, we have IU as our guest! She has recently come back with her latest album and participated in the SMTOWN charity concert yesterday and it was a great success!" The host introduced.
"Annyeonghaseyo! IU imnida!" IU greeted.
"IU-ssi! I think the most frequently asked question now is 'what is your relationship with EXO's Luhan?" The host asked the question that IU wanted to avoid answering the most.
"Oh Luhan-ssi... We're really good friends! I've became great friends with the SM family and Luhan was one of them that i was more comfortable with." IU answered.
"Are you sure? The way Luhan looked at you... It seems like he admires you or something like that." 
"I think he probably thought i was really cute or pretty?" IU joked and showed her aegyo face, hoping that the host would change the topic soon.
Her wish came true, the host changed their topic and started asking stuffs like how she is getting along with the other idols like SNSD and SHINee.

(At EXO's dorm)
It has been a tiring day for EXO as they had just finished tons of schedules including photoshoots and cf filming.
"Luhan!!! I'm so jealous of you!" Tao got into Luhan's room rather than his own and lied down on his bed.
"Yah! Go bathe first! You're so sweaty and smelly and yet you are lying on my bed!" Luhan tried to pull him off his bed.
"Did you see the news today? You and IU had been the greatest topic today! Our fans were shipping HanU and hoped that it was real!" Tao said.
"How i wished i can get shipped as TaoU..." Tao added.
"Get off my bed!" Luhan finally succeeds in getting tao off his bed.
"Fine fine, i'll go bathe first!" Tao walked out of his room, towards the bathroom.
Luhan was feeling so tired so he lied down on his bed.
'I want HanU to be real too...' Luhan started to think about her and drifted off the dreamland.

 

 

After IU has officially ended her promotions with ‘dream come true’, she was mostly free and had nothing much to do.

So, she ended up going to the company everyday just to hang out with her fellow SM friends and to practice some time.

While she was walking the corridor one day, she heard someone singing in one of the room at the end of the corridor.

Attracted by the voice, she walked to the practice room to have a look.

“Baekhyun?” She peeked through the window.

IU was so mesmerised by Baekhyun’s voice and stayed there to listen to the full song.

 

“Daebak!” IU stepped in and started clapping as soon as the song ended.

“You were listening?” Baekhyun asked, shocked.

“Neh! Your voice is, daebak…” IU continued clapping.

“Not as good as you though,” Baekhyun rubbed his neck.

“Argh I love your voice so much!” IU accidentally let the fangirl side out and started jumping around in joy.

“Sunbae?” Baekhyun wasn’t used to seeing this side of her.

“Oh? Mian, I just loved your voice so much.” IU realised what she was doing and grinned.

‘IU is so cute like this…’ Baekhyun thought.

 

“What song were you singing? It sounded so good!” IU squealed.

“That’s an ost for a upcoming drama. I’m going to record tomorrow so I’m practicing it now.” Baekhyun said.

“Wow that drama is really lucky then, to have such a great voice for their ost!” Baekhyun was blushing from all the compliments his sunbae was giving him.

“Can I stay here and watch you practice?” IU asked since she had nowhere to go too.

“Sure, I need to have someone to give me comments too.” Baekhyun welcomed her.

IU walked to the sofa at the side of the room and sat down while baekhyun the music to sing it again.

 

 

 


Hello people! I'm trying to finish this story before my school starts.

I've been having holidays since december and school is finally starting at end of april! 4+ months of holiday is finally going to be over!

But truthfully, i don't know how to continue the story kekeke.