13

Dream come true

IU’s pov

 

“I’m sure we can do it! Fighting!” It was the day of our duet on immortal song and Baekhyun was cheering for us.

“We’ll be able to win! Fighting!” I cheered on us too.

“Wow, you guys sure look like a real couple!”  I looked at the direction where the voice came from.

It was yoseob along with eunji.

“Yeah of course, we’re best friends!” Baekhyun told them.

We’re supposed to not let anyone find out about our secret relationships so we decided to act like best friends in front of the others.

“Are you sure? You two will look so cute together!” Eunji exclaimed.

“Maybe if we didn’t have that dating ban?” Baekhyun giggled.

 

“Okay everyone, we’re going to start filming in 10minutes! Standby now!” A staff shouted and left the room.

As soon as we heard his instructions, we all proceeded out of the waiting room and headed to the recording studio and sat at the seats assigned.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the host entered the room to greet us.

 

“I’m so nervous now omg.” I kept rubbing my palms together, trying to calm myself down.

“Don’t worry, we do fine!” Baekhyun held on to my hands tightly and said.

“I’m enjoying the warmth from his hands and I hope no one is looking at us right now.

 

Shortly after, recording started.

We were the third couple to go on and this made me really nervous especially when all the singers around are so good in singing!

In between the songs, the hosts would ask some questions like often we’ve each other of how we felt about the person we are having a duet with.

Of course we can’t tell the truth to those questions so we only can lie our whole way through the show.

 

Finally, it was our turn to go on the stage.

I was really nervous before going on stage but when I’m on it, I love it!

This must be one of the stages I enjoyed the most.

Not because of the points I got or whatever but it was because I get to be on stage with the one I love.

The song ended really quickly and we got back to the room to carry on with the recording.

 

“Wow, you guys really have great chemistry back there!” One of the hosts said.

“I won’t be surprised if they won the competition today. They’re great!” Another said.

We didn’t know what to say so we just decided to smile through all the tough questions.

 

Maybe it was due to the chemistry between us, we were champions for that episode.

I was really shocked to be able to win all my favourite singers that were also involved in this episode.

 

(Back at EXO’s dorm) Baekhyun’s pov

 

“So did you win?” Chanyeol asked as soon as I stepped into the dorm.

“Oh? Luhan hyung’s here?” I noticed Luhan who was sitting on the sofa fiddling with his laptop.

“Hey, answer me?” Chanyeol nudged me.

“Aren’t you supposed to find out when the episode gets broadcasted?” I said.

“Come on, can’t you share the results with your best brothers first?” Oh please Chanyeol, your aegyo aren’t going to work on me.

“Just tell him, he’s gonna ask all day if you don’t tell him.” Suho hyung walked out of the kitchen and said.

“Of course we won.” I finally answered Chanyeol’s question.

“Yay! I knew our IU would win this!” Kai cheered.

“Hey, I’m so sorry to say this but IU is now MINE. Not OURS!” I said.

“You better take good care of her or else you’ll get it from me!” Luhan hyung looked up from his laptop and said.

 

For some reasons, Luhan seems to care a lot for IU.

During the past week, he had called me privately to lecture me on how I should take care of her and not making her sad and whatever.

“Did you hear me?” Luhan said and I realised I haven’t reply him.

“Neh, no need to tell me that! I will take care of my own girlfriend!” I finished and headed back to room.

Almost immediately, I fell asleep on my bed.

Probably too tired after a long day.

 

(Meanwhile on the internet world)

 

IU & EXO’s Baekhyun emerged first on this week’s immortal song

This week of immortal song was an idol duet special featuring several idols like IU, EXO’s Baekhyun, Beast Yoseob, Apink’s Eunji and many more!

Despite the fierce battle,IU and Baekhyun has emerged as champions for this episode with the song ‘Love day’ originally sang by yoseob and eunji.

I’m sure that everyone who had watched the video would find the couple so adorable!

Comment below and let us know what you think about this couple!

 

Comments:

 

EXOlover1314  I really hope this couple would be together! Just look at their chemistry on stage! It’s just so real!

Kaisookaisoo  Awww what a cute couple! But if this couple is real, baekyeol would be gone!

Kpopismylife  Just date! Come on!

Immaeyeliner  It’s my baekhyun! Awesome like always!

Lovelyoppas  Baekhyun, please announce you’re really with IU! I’ll be really happy if you two are a couple!

Baekhyunforeverlovee  NOOO! BAEKHYUN IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!

IUyourock  It’s time for IU to find a boyfriend now! Go on! Uaenas won’t stop you or object!

 

View all comments

 

 

(Next day at SM) Baekhyun’s pov

 

It’s only 8am and all 12 of us were called to gather in the office.

I wonder what’s so important.

 

“I know it’s kind of early but we have something to announce!” One very excited looking staff entered.

“What? Are you lifting our dating bans?” Sehun joked.

“No way! You guys better not let me find out you’re dating or you’re dead!” the staff warned us

“I’m just joking about that!” Sehun replied.

I was kind of disappointed when the staff said that.

Everytime someone brought up the topic about the dating ban, I would be secretly wishing in my heart that someone would lift it off so we can date freely and I can finally let the public know about IU.

But too bad the company is still strict on that and no one is going to take the risk of breaking that rule.

 

“Back to the topic, we’re going to start planning for your comeback!” the staff finally announced.

Cheers could be heard among the members.

“When is it going to be?” Kris asked.

“It’s already September now so I guess, next year’s March? Around there?” the staff answered.

“Wow, that’s gonna be a long preparation period.” Chen said.

“We have to make the best album for your fans! Don’t you guys want that?” the staff said.

All I want now is spending time with my jieun.

“No objections right? Great! Practice starts at noon after lunch! Good luck!” the staff said and left the room.

“That’s a really fast decision made by them…” the two leaders looked at each other.

“Well, that means we have time to spend till noon right? I’ll be right back!” I got out of the room quickly and headed to one of the practice rooms.

 

“My baby!” I rushed towards IU and hugged her tightly as soon as I entered her practice room.

“Someone may see us!” IU pushed me away lightly.

“What are you doing here so early?” IU asked me.

“The staffs called us in early to announce our comeback plan.” I told her.

“Wow, then maybe we can promote together! I’m practicing for my comeback now!” IU said.

“Really? You didn’t tell me you were going to comeback soon!” I pouted.

“Stop that face!” IU giggled.

“I just received the news last week that my comeback is scheduled at about January so I’m here practicing!” IU added.

“Aww. Ours is most probably March! Your promotions would most probably have ended before ours start…” I felt sad at the thought that I wouldn’t get to promote along with IU.

“That’s a good thing right? At least we won’t be able to compete for the first position!” IU cheered me up.

“It’s ok! We will still be on the same stage when you come to inkigayo!” I said.

“I’ll be looking forward to that!” IU said and hugged me.