14

Dream come true

(Few months later)

 

“Merry Christmas everyone!” one of SM’s biggest sunbae, Kangta entered the venue.

It was Christmas and SM’s artists decided to hold a ‘idols only’ party at a rented villa.

They originally wanted to hole a party where the staffs could come too but almost everyone came to knew of IU and Baekhyun’s relationship so they decided to restrict to idols only so the staffs won’t find out.

“Did you bring presents?” Victoria pointed to the bag he was holding to.

“Cute hair band you have there!” Kangta referred to the deer hair band she was wearing.

“Did we have a dress code today?” Kangta looked around and noticed that everyone is weird costume.

Onew was walking around in a snowman costume, Donghae and Eunhyuk as elfs, Luhan as a deer and many more!

“We did have a dress code and you look way too normal sunbae…” Victoria looked at him from head to toe.

“Sunbae should have this!” Sulli ran over to them with some decorations that were meant for the Christmas tree and hung them on him.

“Much better!” sulli said and the two girls quickly left him.

“Aish kids nowadays…” Kangta went over to the giant Christmas tree in the middle and placed all the presents he prepared nicely under it.

 

 

“Aha! You lost!” everyone pointed towards Baekhyun.

“Didn’t I tell you to pick that card instead!” IU hit him lightly on the shoulder.

“I was really confident about picking that card though…” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Are you doubting me?” IU pouted.

“You better stop this cute face of yours!” Baekhyun kissed IU’s pouting lips.

“Ewww guys, we’re still around!” Ryeowook said.

“You should stop making us jealous!” D.O added.

“You lost! Now’s punishment time!” Amber handed everyone a coloured marker.

“Ready, we have 10 seconds to create an artwork! Let’s go!” Amber announced and the idols all went towards Baekhyun’s face and started doodling.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! I’m so sorry but, you’re so funny with this face!” IU was laughing really hard as she looked at his face filled with random words and pictures.

“I’ll get my revenge soon!” Baekhyun collected all the cards and began to shuffle them.

 

 

(20 minutes later)

 

“Come on! Let’s take a picture so I can post on my SNS!” Taeyeon took out her phone in the middle of the movie that they were watching.

“In the middle of this fantastic movie?!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“I’m ready for the picture!” Jonghyun hurried behind Taeyeon and posed.

“Is this pose good enough?” Jonghyun asked.

“Hahahaha! Good enough! Come on let’s take the picture!” Taeyeon called out to the people who are watching the movie too.

Obeying her instructions, Yoona, Henry, Key and Sooyoung stood up and went behind her where they all made a funny pose for Taeyeon to take a selca with them in the background.

 

“This picture is great! Let’s upload it!” Taeyeon then uploaded the picture and as expected, the picture received tons of likes/favourites/retweets within seconds.

 

“Hey, want to join us for a picture?” Taeyeon shouted to the other side of the living room where the other guys were playing cards.

“Taeyeon noona! You should take a look at Baekhyun hyung’s face right now.” D.O pointed to the man with a really colour face and a large bow ribbon on his head.

“Did he just lose every game you guys played?” Taeyeon’s jaw dropped.

“Nah, he lost most of it and only won one.” D.O pointed to the minimal marker marks on Amber’s face.

“Good luck cleaning all those ink later!” Key laughed loudly and the others joined him.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you too!” IU told her boyfriend.

“You’re the best!” Baekhyun hugged her tightly earning stares from the others.

“Ehem, this is the second time I’m saying this. WE’RE STILL AROUND!” Ryeowook shouted.

“I think we all have already got used to that.” Jonghyun said.

“Sigh, I really must get a girlfriend myself…” Ryeowook sighed.

“Yeah, you’re so old already! Better get one soon!” IU joked, earning a “Yah!” from him.

 

 

“Everyone! Food’s ready! You can come out now to eat!” Seohyun called them out.

“Yay! Food is ready!” The hungry idols rushed out and gathered at the backyard where the giant Christmas tree is.

“I’m so hungry now and I need food!” Sooyoung raised her voice at the ‘food’ part as she dashed to the buffet line and grab a plate.

“Hey, why are you already eating!” Sooyoung noticed the only one sitting at the table, Kyuhyun.

“Weren’t you playing games on your laptop awhile ago and you wouldn’t join us for some games no matter how I tried to call you…” Ryeowook said.

“Come on, my computer games are way better than your card games. Besides, who can resist the temptation of food!” Kyuhyun stuffed another piece of the cake into his already full mouth.

“Let’s stop talking and eat up!” Sooyoung started grabbing the food.

“Relax… there’s more than enough food for everyone…” taeyeon approached her.

 

 

“It’s so difficult to walk in this snowman outfit…” Onew put down his plate on the table and sat down beside IU.

“You look so cute in this!” IU started poking the fat belly of the snowman.

“Owww, you aren’t supposed to bully a snowman…” Onew started to rub his snowman belly while IU was giggling at his actions.

 

“Yah, stop bullying the snowman and eat your food!” Baekhyun fed IU a spoonful of the food.

“I want to be fed too!” Donghae grumbled.

Eunhyuk saw the grumbling donghae and stuffed a piece of chicken into his mouth.

“Err thanks?” Donghae replied while chewing his food.

IU and Baekhyun laughed at their childish actions.

 

 

“Okay everyone! It’s time for gift exchange!” As sunbaes of SM, Boa and Kangta announced and got their hoobaes to all sit around the dining area.

“Now, pick a paper from this box! You will exchange your gift with the person whose name is written on the paper!” Boa then walked to them and got them to pick a name.

 

“Oh Sehun! What is this that you prepared?!” Kris screamed as he, very unfortunately, picked his.

“Come on hyung, you will need it!” Sehun laughed.

“Do I look like I need 5 tubes of toothpaste?!” Kris held up the black plastic containing the toothpaste.

“Well, I’m scared if I buy something too girlish, a boy may get it or vice versa. Toothpaste is for everyone right? It fits the budget set by sunbae and our dorm is running out of toothpaste too!” Sehun said while laughing.

“Great choice of present Sehun!” Kai cheered.

 

“It’s IU’s turn now! Come on and pick one!” Boa held the box in front of her.

IU reached her hand to the very bottom of the box, picked one and handed it over to Boa.

“Wow, you guys should get married soon.” Boa said as she unfolded the paper.

“Waeyo?” Baekhyun looked at her.

“There’s so many people present here today. SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior, F(X), EXO and many more. You just have to pick him eh?” Boa showed her the name she picked.

EXO’s Baekhyun.

“Bwoh?! Me?!” Baekhyun exclaimed, causing some to go near them to take a look at the name.

 

“Daebak! Out of so many names, IU picked Baekhyun! It’s fated!” Minho shouted.

“Get married! Get married!” the idols started chanting and it caused IU to be blushing.

“Wait guys!” Boa stopped them.

“It’s too fast for them to get married. They should go public first!” Boa said.

“Go public! Go public!” They started chanting again.

“Guys! Shouldn’t you be curious what present I prepared?!” Baekhyun tried to stop them.

“Okay then, what’s the present?” Boa asked.

Baekhyun took out a box and handed it to IU.

IU carefully opened the box and saw the present.

2 Polaroid photos of Baekhyun, autographed…

“Again?!” Chen laughed, remembering Baekhyun’s present from EXO’s showtime.

“This time I prepared 2 photos instead of 1! It’s double value already!” Baekhyun said.

“Are you sure this 2 photos cost $10?” IU held up the photos and asked him.

“A photo of me is priceless!” Baekhyun argued.

“Yeah, in the eyes of your fans…” IU scoffed.

“Bwoh? You don’t want them? I can have them back!” Baekhyun joked and tried to get the photos back.

“I’m just joking! I love them! I can emm, put them in my wallet?” IU smiled.

 

“Okay now, let’s leave this couple alone and continue the gift exchange.” Boa went on to the next person.

 

 

 


Credits to Fomizza again! She once suggested about some random event popping up so yeah i decided to write about christmas!

This chapter seems a bit random though hehehe hope you guys enjoyed