Confimed

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►The next Day  (Cafeteria)

                        

"Hey my Cute Penguin!" 

 

Okay here we go again.

 

"Oh, Hi Sehun-ah" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

"So who was that guy yesterday?" Sehun asked.

 

"Ah... Oh that person? Just an acquintance" Kyungsoo replied. He did not want Sehun to know about Kai because he thought that it may cause problems.

 

"Oh is that so? ...... So how about later after class, are you free?" Sehun asked.

 

"Uhm... Im sorry, I have to meet up with someone later" Kyungsoo replied.

 

"Ah... Okay, Can I just get your number ? So that I can text you when you will be available?" 

 

"Ok...." Kyungsoo gave his number to Sehun and smiled.

 

"Thanks My cute penguin, See you " Sehun ran while waving to Kyungsoo and he almost tripped because he was not looking to where he was going.

 

 

►After Class

 

"Mr. Do, can you please send this to the office?" the teacher said in a hurry.

 

"Oh yes Sir, just leave it there" and Kyungsoo hurriedly carried the piles of books and papers to the office.

 

He got outside the school building. "Should I pass by the grocery store to buy food?" he asked himself.

 

He was at the gate while thinking of what to buy for dinner.

 

"Kyungie!" 

 

"Don't tell me its Kai" he wondered.

 

He turned around saw Kai.

 

"What brings you here?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"I just want to see you and  if  we could walk together to my apartment" Kai replied.

 

"But its still 5:00 pm , the lesson will start at 6:30 pm and I think I will brop by the grocery store to buy things"

 

"Its okay, I can accompany you"

 

"If its okay with you, then come"

 

►Grocery store

 

People were staring at them. 

 

"Do you think its kinda weird? People are staring" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Oh, let them be.. its as if we did something wrong" Kai smiled.

 

"Can I carry the basket? You look so small and its heavy and you'll just exhaust yourself" Kai suggested.

 

"Ah ... Okay" Kyungsoo blushed.

 

They roam around the grocery store while smiling and laughing with each other.

 

"How about this one?"

 

"No..! not that one, that's too expensive"

 

"How about that one..... How about this one" Kai was behaving like a little kid.

 

"Look! .... my favorite!" Kai shouted

 

"Okay lets buy that.."

 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter