States

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:00 pm (Airport)

 

"Hey Channie!" Kai waved.

 

"I thought you won't pick me up, I thought I will carry these boxes alone and speaking of that these are so heavy, mom really requested a lot. So that's why Tao had a hard time getting them" Chanyeol said.

 

"I won't let that happen, mom reminded me over and over to pick you up" Kai answered.

 

"Okay, start with lifting those boxes"Chanyeol said.

 

"Yes.. yes.." Kai started lifting the boxes.

 

Kai and Chanyeol arrived in their house.

 

*ding-dong* *ding-dong*

 

Heavy foosteps were approaching the door.

 

*click* the door opened.

 

"Hello Chanyeol! *hugs* how have you been my boy?" Their mom said.

 

"Hi Umma, Im fine.... here's the things you asked for" Chanyeol replied.

 

"Come, Come, Dinner is ready.... Jongin, palce those boxes in my room okay?" Umma said.

 

"Okay" Kai replied.

 

Bedtime

 

"So why are you here in my room Kai?" Chanyeol said.

 

"Ah... that's, remember what you have told me the other day? About your patient who was pregnant even though he was a guy? I got curious about it" Kai said.

 

"Ah.. Okay, since you are also taking up a course inline with medicine... I'll tell you. But I can't say the name of the patient since its confidential" Chanyeol 

 

"Sure... Its not like its someone I know anyway" Kai said.

 

"So how did he get pregnant? A guy knocked him up and then he got pregnant? I thought It would  be something different"Kai said.

 

"Yes... Its like that, how to guys do it. I was also surprised how it happened.. thought its not impossible" Chanyeol replied.

 

"So did the father of the baby came with his partner for the check-up?" Kai asked.

 

"Yes.. at his first check-up he was with a short guy but on the second one he was with a tall guy and it was said to be the father" Chanyeol answered.

 

"What? didn't the father find it weird that his partner got pregnant even though his partner is also a guy?" Kai asked.

 

"At first of course he found it weird, but because he really loved the guy... he accpeted it with his heart and mind. Who would not even take responsibility the pregnant guy was so cute.. When I met him for the first time, I was also attracted to him. He kinda looked like a penguin, he has doe eyes" Chanyeol  said.

 

Again Kai remmebered Kyungsoo, those doe eyes.

 

"Ah... I think the guy was really happy because the father accepted the baby, For some maybe they will not accept it and leave the guy" Kai said.

 

"If you were then the father of the baby will you accept it or not?" Chanyeoll asked.

 

"Of course, It depends upon the situation" Kai said.

 

"Okay times up, we should sleep now" Chanyeol said.

 

"Thanks Channie" Kai went ot his room.

 

"Oops ! I forgot, the letter!" Chanyeol grabbed his bag and looked for the letter.

 

"Here it is!" He took the letter.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Kai?" Chanyeol whispered.

 

"Yes? What's wrong?" Kai asked.

 

"I almost forgot that your brother handed me a letter that came from someone important to you" Chanyeol said.

 

"Who sent the letter?"Kai asked.

 

"I don't know too, he said that it came from someone important to you. He said I should not read it, you're the only one who can read it" Chanyeol said.

 

*click* the door opened. Kai snatched the letter from Chanyeol's hand.

 

"Good night Channie" Kai shouted.

 

Kai was on lying on the bed, with the letter on his hand. 

 

"Who sent me this anyway? Was it from one of my ex-girlfriends? Did they miss me?" He said to himself.

 

"Well, Im too tired to read this now, I'll just keep it for now.. I'll read it maybe tomorrow" Kai said to hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter