Emotions

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV

 

It was weekend and Kyungsoo felt relieved that he doesn't have to deal with Kai in the next two days.

 

I know that I should have not slapped him. But what if he will just say he was sorry again? What if he just mistook me again for somebody else?

 

Im afraid that I will fall for him more and I know it will be painful to deal with someone who can't return your feelings.

 

"Kyung-ah, why are you so sad? Did someone hurt you?" Suho asked.

 

"What if I say Yes? What will you do?" Kyungsoo replied.

 

"Of course I will kick his/her . No one hurts my Kyungsoo" while his hands.

 

"Nah... nevermind" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Hey you're so mean! " Suho said while poking kyungsoo on the stomach.

 

"I just want to forget all of  these feelings now ! " Kyungsoo whispered inside his brain.

 

"Hey Suho let's go out!  I'll treat you >3> "  kyungsoo decided.

 

"Okay, since you said it" suho smiled.

 

Game center

 

"So why are we here? I thought you want to go somewhere peaceful to unwind" Suho asked.

 

"But I like it here, and I want to play  that game again"Kyungsoo answered.

 

"What game?"Suho asked.

 

"That one!" Kyungsoo hurriedly ran to the machine.

 

"I want to vent out my anger!" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

Kyungsoo bought tokens in the counter. Then he saw a keychain that was attached on a phone.

 

"Who's phone could this be? I should return this" Kyungsoo said to himself.

 

"Miss, do you know who's the owner of this phone? Did someone happen to pass by  and was looking for a cellphone?" he asked  the staff.

 

"Oh Sir,! Thank you so much, A customer was looking for his phone just now" the staff pointed the guy.

 

"Okay thank you so  much, I'll give it to him" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

While he was nearing the said guy he noticed that somehow he knew him. Then just a few meters away, the man the right side and Kyungsoo saw the it was Kai. He suddenly hid himself on the machine nearby so that he will not be seen.

 

"Oh crap ! Im so unlucky today!, I was even relieved that I can't see him for two days and now he's here" he whispered to himself.

 

"Okay Kyungsoo you can do this! You should be able to undergo these circumstances because in the near future you know that more circumstances like this will come" then he stood up and walked towards Kai.

 

Kyungsoo was just at the back of Kai when a girl suddenly shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter