Burden

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was so depressed because of what happened.  Kai was in the states studying. Kyungsoo don't want to put burden on anyone. So he has to fight for himself and the baby.

 

After a week

 

Kyungsoo went to the gynecologist that the doctor reffered to him.

 

He saw the door.

 

Gynecologist

- Park Chanyeol

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Kyungsoo opened the door and saw a tall figure with funny ears in a white coat.

 

"Excuse me" Kyungsoo said in a low voice.

 

"Oh! Im sorry I didn't notice you because I was fixing something.By the way Are you Mr. Do?" the gynecologist said.

 

"Yes Doctor Im Do Kyungsoo" he bowed.

 

"Please call me Chnayeol~ I feel old when patients call me doctor. Woah!. I could not believe that I will encounter this type of rare events in my life. This is my very first time seeing one" he smiled in amazement.

 

" So Mr. Do how are you feeling? I saw on the records that you are on your first stage of pregnancy. Morning sickness is really a pain, but don't worry, its normal for pregnant people to feel that way. But where is the father of the baby? Is he busy? *silence* Well,So at this moment Im going to examine you. Please take off you shirt,Inhale...Exhale next Im going to apply this gel.. Its cold but this won't hurt."

 

Then Chanyeol started the ultrasound.

 

"Mr. Do, see this little thing? this is your child. At this time its just like a size of the pea. Im going to take a picture so that you can show it to the father of the child" Chanyeol was spazzing because it was his first time seeing a pregnant guy.

 

"So   Mr. Do, Just come back after 2 weeks so that you can have your check-up" 

 

"Thank you Doct-- I mean Chanyeol" Kyungsoo waved.

 

 

On the way home, Kyungsoo was staring at the  sonogram that he got earlier.

 

"Hello my baby, Is it fun inside? Are you swimming and doing tricks? Hehehe" Tears started falling.

 

"This is nothing baby, mama is not crying" he wiped his tears."Don't worry if your daddy is not here  to be with us, I will always love you no matter what" 

 

Home

 

Everyone was lining up as always around the long table. Everyone was happy eating, even though each of the person inside the house were not related to each other, everyone felt like they were a big happy family. Seeing this scene, Kyungsoo felt like crying.

 

"How can I, a useless person be here? I can't affort to have me as a burden. I can't even sustain all of their needs since I wil stop my studies. I should payback all the hardwork and love that Mr. Tan gave to me when I was still a child until now, and yet Im being a burden myself" Kyungsoo said to himself.

 

"Hey its Kyungsoo !" the kids suddenly went and ran to Kyungsoo.

 

"Hello Kyungsoo! How are you feeling? Mr. Tan said.

 

"Im F-fine, thank you for always worrying about me.." Kyungsoo bowed and rushed to his room.

 

Seeing those happy faces. How can I be a burden to them? I know were not financially stable and now Im going to be a burden if I will not get out of here.

 

That night, Kyungsoo was thinking of leaving the house. 'Where should I go?" he wondered.

 

"right I'll call Sehun" he dialed Sehun's no.

 

"Hello? Sehun? Sorry for disturbing you at this time" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Oh.. Its Okay, anything for you my cute penguin. So why did you call?" Sehun asked.

 

"Uhm... Do you still have a free space on your apartment?" 

 

"Y-yes I have, but why so suddenly?" Sehun was intrigued.

 

"Can we meet-up now? at the family restaurant near the batting station. Please?" Kyungsoo pleaded.

 

"O-okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes" then he ended the call.

 

Kyungsoo has his things packed and left a note at the kitchen.

 

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

Eat your meals without me okay?"

                                 -Kyungsoo

 

 

At the Family Restaurant

 

"Hey my cute penguin" Sehun smiled.

 

"Hello Sehun, sorry for calling you in the middle of the night" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Its nothing... as long as its you, anything is okay. So by the way why do you have those big bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter