Doctor giant

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

 

Its been days turning into  weeks without any connection between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

Even though Baekhyun knew that they were over, he keeps on staring at his phone for an unknown number to call. But ever since that day on the park, nothing..

 

"How are you doing Baek?... you've been lifeless for weeks now" The boss of the Club asked him.

 

"I'm fine now... I was just thinking about something the past weeks.." Baek smiled.

 

" Okay ... just don't bring your problems here, ... it will affect your performance..." The boss ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

 

"Im Okay Xiumin Hyung.... don't worry, I will not do it again.. .I love my work ... It's my passion..." Baekhyun smiled.

 

 

" ... That's the spirit! Now I see myself on you when I was still starting.... I also became a bartender and now a barista. Now don't make the customers wait" Xiumin smiled and went back to his office.

 

 

 

The evening is always like this. Loud music, dark , colored lights, people flirtin with each other, booties shaking on the dance floor.  But even though its like this Baekhyun loves his work as a bartender.

 

 

*ching*

 

 

Baekhyun almost dropped the glass that he was wiping when he saw a group of men and realized a familiar figure with them. But he came back to his senses and he smiled.

 

He felt so happy that he saw Chanyeol. Even though after what happened he can't forget Chanyeol. Who can forget someone they love? Even if they did something to hurt you, here you are still hoping and wanting to see them.

 

Baekhyun looked down while smiling and let out all his feels inside his head. Yes he was fangirling/fanboying mentally because he can't possibly scream like a girl even if he wanted to. Then after 5 seconds he lift up his head and went back to his stoic and serious expression when he serves the customers.

 

 

"Hey.... why here?" Chanyeol elbowed Tao and Kris.

 

 

"What do you mean why?.... This is our favorite club!.... and If I know. you met someone here on my party  right?... You even got excited when you were talking about that person right?" Tao said.

 

 

"Now.. now... stop with the serious love talk and let's have some fun" Kris dragged them and went to  a table.

 

 

A couple of minutes have passed, Tao and Kris are having fun on the dance floor with their weird dance moves.

 

 

Chanyeol stood up and went to the counter.

 

 

""One of the usual please"

 

 

Baekhyun turned around and saw Chanyeol.

 

 

"Okay Sir, just a moment" Baekhyun turned around and made Chanyeol's drink.

 

"eottoke?! My heart can't take this anymore"he said to himself while pouring the drin on a glass.

 

 

"Sir?.... I'm not your Sir... I'm your giant right?" Chanyeol said in a low manner but made is sure that Baekhyun can hear it.

 

 

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun's ears turn red. Baekhyun was indeed blushing and he don't know what to do anymore. He felt like exploding but he has to keep his composure. He turned around and placed the drink.

 

"Here's your order Sir" Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Sir?.." Chanyeol said again.

 

 

"If you want to talk to me Mr. Giant, you need to wait until my shift ends... Arasso?"  Baekhyun went to the other side to entertain the other customers.

 

 

 

"Okay... If that's what he wants..." Chanyeol said to himself.

 

 

"Hey ! Chanyeol ...." Tao and Kris waved.

 

 

"Yes.. yes... I'm coming.." He went back to their table and again watched how Tao and Kris having so much fun.

 

 

"asdfgdasd ! Ret's drink..... hey...hey" Tao was drunk and dancing around and took of his leather jacket.

 

 

"Hey Tao you're drunk..." Kris made Tao wear his jacket again.

 

 

"I-Its.. Fweking... howt.... W-why .... *hics*.." Tao said tried to took off his jacket.

 

 

"Hey... Chanyeol... We're going home... I cna't let this guy stay here any longer...." Kris grabbed Tao placing Tao's right hand around his shoulder.

 

 

"No... I'm still okay.... just bring him home first...." Chanyeol helped Kris to bring Tao outside to catch a cab.

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol walking out of the club without saying goodbye.

 

 

"Is he going home now?.... My shift ends in 30 minutes.. why is he leaving... Oh well, I'm sure I'm not the reason why he  went here.. he was just with his fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter