Revelation

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The darkness swarmed the sky and as night came by, raindrops started falling on the rooftop. Rain enveloped the entire city.

 

"Who's that?" Kyungsoo stood up to get a better look.

 

He  could not see the person clearly from a far.  But one things for sure, he looked familiar.

 

 

"Well, he might catch a cold if he stays there longer" Kyungsoo folded his cardigan.

 

 

 

"Luhan-sshi, can you lend me your extra umbrella?" Kyungsoo stood up went to where Luhan was.

 

 

 

"Sure... but why so sudden? I mean you still haven't eaten even half of your orders" Luhan grabbed his umbrella and lend it to Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"Ah.. about that, Im still not finished with my feast. Hehe See that person drenched in the rain? Don't you think he will catch a cold if he stays there longer?" Kyungsoo pointed at the person outside lying on the floor.

 

 

 

"Oh ... I see. You really have a good heart" Luhan opened the door.

 

 

Kyungsoo walked out of the restaurant heading to the man.

 

 

In every step that Kyungsoo made, he felt something. Something in his heart.

 

 

Closer...

 

 

Closer...

 

 

Closer...

 

 

Kyungsoo dropped the umbrella he was holding.  His eyes can't be lying to him.

 

 

Those tanned skin, those arms and broad shoulders. "Wait It couldn't be.." 

 

 

The guy turned his head upwards. His eyes were puffy  from crying too much.

 

 

 

Then his eyes widen when he realized Kyungsoo staring at him.

 

 

"Hey... get up, or you'll catch a cold" Kyungsoo picked the umbrella.

 

 

"K-kyungsoo..." Kai started crying as he turned his head down.

 

 

"Y-you're not a-angry?" Kai was shaking.

 

 

"Of course I am you Idiot!.... but first, stand up or you'll catch a cold. Let's head inside the restaurant" Kyungsoo turned around and started walking.

 

 

Kyungsoo was pulled back by a hand. Yes those strong hands, that once pinned him down the bed.

 

 

"Kyungsoo...." Kai was pleading like a slave to a king.

 

 

Kyungsoo pulled his hand away and continued walking. Kai was following him.

 

 

*cling*

 

"Welcome Kyungsoo-sshi...-" Luhan stopped when he saw the guy who was with Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Kyung-sshi don't tell me he is Ka-" Kyungsoo interrupted "Luhan-sshi can you bring us some towels please?" Kyungsoo stepped on Luhan's foot causing Luhan to storm out and get towels.

 

 

Kai followed Kyungsoo to where he was seated. He took the seat facing Kyungsoo. This atmosphere was awkward for the both of them.

 

 

Then Luhan broked the silence "Uhm... Im going to leave the towels here" Luhan returned to the counter as fast as he could. Not wanting to disturb Kyungsoo and Kai. Luhan even knew from the first glance that the guy was Kai. Kyungsoo has told him everything that happened to him and Kai. He often describes Kai as a model. And boy Kyungsoo was not joking at all, Kai looked really handsome and hot. 

 

 

                                                                                         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter