Return

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready? Got all your things?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yes, Im all packed up... Let's go!" Kai was full of energy.

 

"Okay be ready.. because this will be one hell of a ride" Chanyeol smiled.

 

It was a 12 hour flight from the states to south korea. Kai and Chanyeol slept all through out the duration of the flight from  LA to South Korea.

 

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: WE have just landed at Incheon International Airport.  For your safety, please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until the fasten seatbelt sign has been switched off. Please do not remove your carry-on baggage until the aircraft has come to a full stop"

 

"Kai... wake up" Chanyeol pinched Kai's cheeks.

 

"Ouch! .... Can you wake me up in a normal way?" Kai was irritated.

 

" I tried waking you up the normal way, but you will never wake up! Is it my fault?" Chanyeol stood up.

 

"Neh... Channie, Im sorry.. I was just irritated since you woke me up. Sorry okay?" Kai said.

 

"Yeah.. yeah.. whatever" Chanyeol lift their luggage.

 

*ring* *ring*

 

"Hello Tao? Where are you? We're here already near the cafe.

 

"Oh.. sorry Kai, I was here in duty-free doing some shopping. I saw my fave GUCCI" Tao sounded so happy.

 

Chanyeol snatched the phone from Kai.

 

"Hey , you sure having fun eh? NOW GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW!" Chanyeol said.

 

"Okay.. okay... I'll be there in a flash" Tao started running.

 

Kai and Chanyeol waited for Tao to arrive. Kai noticed Chanyeol calling someone, he saw Chanyeol smiling.

 

"Hello Baekki?" Chanyeol said.

 

"Hello Channie <3, Are you here already?" Baekyun smiled.

 

"Yes, Im currently here in the airport.. I miss you so badly" Chanyeol let out a smirk.

 

"Yah! You ert, I sensed that your imagining erted things right now!.." Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"Eh.. how did you know? *giggles* Just joking, but I really want to see you now" Chanyeol pouted his lips.

 

" Don't get too excited idiot, you should rest first. Its a long flight, you're probably jet-lagged right now" Baekhyun said.

 

" Yeah you're right.. Im so tired..You're always worrying about me.. How about you? When I was not here, what were you doing?" Chanyeol said.

 

"Nah.... Its nothing serious. Now lets end the call so you can rest. I'll see you tomorrow after my shift ends" Baekhyun said.

 

"Yes.. I'll see you tomorrow Baekki, I love you" Chanyeol smiled.

 

"I love you too giant" and ended the call.

 

"Waaah! how cheesy... so the name of your girlfrind is Baekki? I want to meet her someday" Kai suddenly sprung out of nowhere.

 

"Shi*t is it really your job to meddle into other people's life? Now go and carry these luggage.. See? Tao is here already" Chanyeol said while pointing to Tao who was running from a far while smiling like an idiot.

 

"Kai! Chanyeol!" Tao shouted while waving.

 

"Oh.. Hi Tao" Chanyeol said.

 

"Hi bro" Kai said.

 

"Now let's not waste time here! the two of you are probably hungry, I already got the meal prepared by lady Jang.

 

They drove home and Tao kept on blabbering non-stop.

 

After an hour they arrived on the main house.

 

"WELCOME HOME!" The maid Lady Jang and the butler Mr. Lee said.

 

"Ah.. we're home" Chanyeol smiled and hugged Mrs. JanG and Mr. Lee who was in service in their family for 30 years.

 

"You must be hungry my sons, now follow me to the dining area and the food is prepared" Mrs. Jang said.

 

"Waahh! I missed your cooking Umma! I've been away for months.. Ahh So delicious as always" Kai said while smiling to Mrs. Jang whom he calls Umma because he grew up with Mrs. Jang without his real mom.

 

"Eat up my sons" Mrs. Jang left and went to the kitchen.

 

"Waah! I miss her cooking too!" Tao said.

 

"How come you're missing it when you're here in korea all the time" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Its because I haven't been here for a month too. I'm living on my own apartment so I always eat instant food there" Tao answered.

 

"Ahh.... So- how was your schooling? Don't tell me you fail?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Nah.... Me? fail? how pathetic, I'm a gang leader but I also prioritize my studies" Tao boasted.

 

"Oh... I see" Chanyeol said.

 

"Waaah! Im Full! .... It was so delicious. I want to sleep now, I feel so sleepy" Kai stood up and yawned.

 

"I'll be going first" Kai walked and headed to his room.

 

"Hey! I'll tell you something about Kyungsoo..." Tao shouted.

 

When Chanyeol heard Tao shouted and uttered Kyungsoo  it grabbed his attention, but he ignored it since maybe he did not hear it right.

 

"I'm going to sleep too, I'm tired" Chanyeol tapped Tao's shoulder.

 

"Ah ... Good night bro" Tao said.

 

*****

 

"Neh... Sehunnie, Sehunnie, are we going to celebrate new years eve?" Kyungsoo was shaking and waking Sehun from his slumber.

 

"Ahnnn....Ahnn... ah? New years eve... Sure" Sehun was talking half-asleep. 

 

"Hey Sehunnie! You're not listening!" Kyungsoo pulled Sehun until he fall out of bed.

 

"Ouch... Yah! It hurts... why drag me off the bed, when you can wake me up normally" Sehun said.

 

Sehun saw  Kyungsoo teary-eyed.

 

"Im just joking! HAHAHAHA" Sehun smiled so that Kyungsoo will not cry.

 

"I thought you were angry, you meanie!" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

"Can we go to the shrine today? I want to pray and pay my respects to my parents" Kyungsoo said.


"Okay.... let me fix my  things first" Sehun said.

 

"Thank you Sehunnie!" Kyungsoo was smiling and singing so happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter