Start

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehunnie! Sehunnie ! Come ! Come!   "What is it Kyungsoo?" Sehun asked.   Sehunnie..... LOOK!  My pants won't fit! huhuhu *sobs* *sobs*

 

"Don't cry my cute penguin... I'll buy you a new  one" Sehun patted Kyungsoo's back.   NO ! You don't have to do that Sehunnie...Its my fault because Im FAT ! *hiccups*   "No, you're not fat.. Let's just say that the baby is growing thats why your pants won't fit now" Sehun convinced Kyungsoo.   Its still the same thing! It wont fit because .... IM FAT ! FAT!  *sobs*   "You're not FAT.... You're still as beautiful just like the day I met you"    Really? Im not fat? But... why won't my pants fit !    Then Kyungsoo's still throwing tantrums and started crying again because he can't get over the fact that the pants won't fit. This is the part of pregnancy where mood swings occur.   After a while .....   Sehunnie ! Sehunnie !

 

Sehun ran again even though he was making his assignments and went to Kyungsoo.   "What is it again !"  Sehun shouted.

 

Then Kyungsoo started crying.   "Wait , Why are you crying?" Sehun asked.

 

But... you shouted at me! Are you angry with me? *sobs*   "No... I was just caught up in the moment. Please don't cry" Sehun said.   "But you're angry... You shouted at me"   "Hush ... Im sorry okay? So what do you want to eat my cute penguin!" sehun changed the topic so that Kyungsoo will smile.

 

"Really? I want spaghetti, chicken, pizza and many more! "

 

Kyungsoo smiled like a child waiting a candy.   "Okay my cute penguin, but before that, change with something comfortable like sweatpants and we will go to your favorite family restaurant" Sehun smiled. Kyungsoo loved the family restaurant that Kai once took him to, everytime he goes there he remembered Kai. He's first love.

 

*ching*  Kyungsoo and Sehun went inside the family restaurant.

 

"Let's sit there!"

 

Kyungsoo pointedat the table near the window.   "Here's the menu" The cute waiter said.   "Oh.. Thank you. I'll just call you if we're ready to order" Sehun said.   "Okay" the cute waiter smiled and went back to the counter.   "Sehunnie... I want this, this, this, this this and that" Kyungsoo pointed the food in the menu that he wanted to eat.

 

"Woah.. You sure eat a lot" Sehun let out a small chuckle.   "So what are you trying to say? that Im fat?" Kyungsoo was  getting teary-eyed.   "No..no.. I did not mean it like that. I mean you eat a lot for you and your baby" Sehun smiled.

 

"Waiter!" Sehun called the waiter.   "So what's your order Sir?" Ever since they got inside the family restaurant he was mesmerized by the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter