Chapter 39

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After 12431235142356142351  years ! I finally had the chance to update !  Enjoy ! Sorry for the wrong grammars and mispelled words. 

 

Chapter 39     Kyungsoo was still avoiding Jongin. He was still being stubborn. There was a text from Sehun saying that Suho was not contacting him anymore. There it hit him. Right, Suho. There was no point in hiding it now. He have to tell his family everything, he can't hide forever.  He went to the orphanage with gifts for the kids. He knocked and Suho opened the door "Omo, Kyungie you're back!  We miss you so much"  Suho hugged him tightly making Kyungsoo choke because he can't breathe. "Sorry Kyungsoo, I was caught up by the moment. Come "

When Kyungsoo saw the old man in the living room, he can't help it but cried. The person who he owes his life to, the person who took care of him, the person who he called his mom/dad is now getting old after month's of not seeing him.

The old man turned around and saw Kyungsoo standing. He quickly stood up and greeted Kyungsoo with a warm hug. "Shh.. don't cry, You can tell me now. I told you before that when th time comes and you want to say it to me, I'll always be here for you" That night Kyungsoo told everything from the time where he was asked to become a tutor until the time that he was getting married to Jongin. The night was long and a lot of things happened in the orphanage, he missed this feeling of being with the kids, Suho and the old man. It was now late and Kyungsoo bid his goodbye to Suho and the old man.

Kyungsoo was now staying at Kai's mansion and he was home late because of all the things that happened in the orphanage. 

Kyungsoo  went straight to his and Kai's shared bedroom. He slowly tiptoed and opened the door and found his jongin sleeping. He admired his husbands features, Jongin was so handsome. He snapped out of his thoughts and went for a quick bath. 

After taking a bath he slowly opened the door and tip toed his way out.  "Where have you been? Its late" Kyungsoo stopped from his tracks and turned around to his husband. 

"I have some business to attend to" Kyungsoo slipped his body on the bed and diverted from Jongin's gaze.

"Business? at 11 pm ? A pregnant person should not go outside at this time! What do you think will happen to me if I find out something bad happened to you ! I will go crazy kyungsoo!" Jongin raised his voice making Kyungsoo scared.

"I'll tell you okay? Don't assume about things. I just went to the orphanage and explained everything to them. Is it wrong for me to go there?" Kyungsoo said and turned his back from Jongin.

"You should have called first" Jongin said. Kyungsoo did not reply and just went to sleep.

 

******

The next day Kyungsoo woke up from the constant nagging of the alarm clock. He noticed that Jongin was not by his side, he tapped the alarm clock to stop it and noticed a sticky note saying "Good morning Sweetie, *kisses* I'm headingoff  first because I'm going somewhere and I already have your breakfast prepared for you downstairs". "I thought he was mad at me?" Still, Kyungsoo blushed at the thought of his husband *ehem* soon to be husband being sweet to him and was smiling from ear to ear while reading the said note and placed it inside the cabinet.  He stood up and went to the bathroom,  then he noticed another sticky note on the door saying "Brush your teeth and take a nice bath Okay? :D". Kyungsoo was sensing that something was weird but he tried to shrug it off since he thought Jongin was just being sweet to him. He went inside the bathroom and saw his reflection in the mirror "Aegi-ah , How are you doing? Can you feel that your appa is being so sweet? I bet you can also feel it" Kyungsoo said to his unborn child while rubbing his stomach. After taking a bath, Kyungsoo went to the cabinet for his clothes "So my baby smell so good after taking a bath eh? I want you to wear the clothes I prepared for you inside the box. You will look y in those clothes *winks* Don't forget your breakfast :D " and then saw another sticky note. Kyungsoo let out a small squeal because he was really in a good mood. He went to the dining room and the maid served his breakfast. When the maid placed the pancake, Ky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter