TEASER

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEASER for future chapters :

Jongin proposed to Kyungsoo with the presence of all the special people in their lives. Kyungsoo can't describe how happy he was, he hugged Jongin tightly and cried. A tear escaped from Suho's eyes, he was so happy for Kyungsoo. "I'm super happy for you Kyungsoo, you found your happiness and I hope it will bring you more blessings in the future. When will I get my happiness?" Suho said in a low tone of voice.

Everyone congratulated Kyungsoo and Jongin. They said they will attend their wedding and wish them luck.

Kyungsoo felt dizzy and everything was spinning in his vision. Then everything went black.

 

-----

Why? why did this happen ?  I'm very sorry for not listening to you. I thought I could handle without you, but I seriously can't.

----

Who are you ?  Do I know you from somewhere?

 

A/N : 10/05/2014

Hello guys, I was planning to  write another chapter this weekend. But its finals and a lot of projects are making me go crazy.

I need to make an exam with 50 items and its not that easy. T^T  I HOPE SOMEONE WILL GIVE ME STREGTH TO ACCOMPLISH THIS !

 

 TEASERS for upcoming chapters.

Btw, I was thinking of printing this story when it will be completed. I will bind it and make it with a hardcover book. 

Who will be interested to have one if it will happen ? I really want to print it so that anyone can read it anywhere :D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter