Moments

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey my cute penguin! Are you not done yet?" Sehun shouted downstairs.

 

"Okay! I'll be there in a minute"

 

"What took you so long?"Sehun asked.

 

"Sorry, I was picking what to wear and I got confused what I should wear, Do you think Its okay?" Kyungsoo turned around.

 

"Of course It suits you, no matter what you wear you're still cute" Sehun smiled.

 

"Now let's not keep the doctor waiting" Sehun added.

 

They left and went to the doctor.

 

Kyungsoo saw the sign outside the door.

 

Gynecologist

Park Chanyeol

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Come in!" Someone shouted.

 

"Uhm.. Hi Chanyeol, Im here for my check-up"

 

"Oh.. Mr. Do ! I almost forgot that today was your check-up, Its good that you came early or you will not find me here, I was planning to go home" Sehun said.

 

"So who do we have here? Is he the father of your child?" Chanyeol eyed Sehun from head to Toe.

 

"Uhm ... No actually he is-----" Kyungsoo was interrupted.

 

"Y-yes Im the father of the baby" Sehun exclaimed and pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks.

 

"Oh... So you are the father and you did not find it weird?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"At first I thought it was weird, but on the other side having a baby is a very rare thing to happen to my partner.. Its a miracle"Sehun answered.

 

Silence fill the room.

 

"Okay! Okay! Let's start the ultrasound.

 

"I'll spread this gel okay?" Chanyeol said.

 

Then Chanyeol started using the machine.

 

"Look Mr. Do this is your baby... It seems fine. Just don't overwork yourself Okay?"Chanyeol said.

 

"And Im going to give you a sonogram after"Chanyeol added.

 

At the side Sehun was smiling when he saw the screen and saw the tiny figure which was the baby.

 

"Thanks Mr. Do, Please comback in 2 weeks time.. and Mr. Sehun? Am I right? Please take good care of Mr. Do.. He needs love and care at this moment" Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Okay Doctor, Even if you did not reminded me... I would still do it.. I'll shower him with love and care"Sehun laughed.

 

Kyungsoo was feeling happy because he has someone he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter