Regret

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While reading halfway through the letter, tears fell non-stop. He felt how despicable he was.Then he saw something slipping out of the envelope it was the sonogram. Kai can't believe what he was seeing. Their baby. Yes their baby.

Kai holds the sonogram in his hand and continued walking in the rain like a zombie.

 

He found himself nearing his favorite family restaurant.

 

"Why am I here?" he wiped his tears.

 

This is the only place that reminds me of Kyungsoo, I shouldn't be here" He decided to turn back. But..... He saw a familiar figure in the family restaurant, near the window and eating alone.

 

He realized who it was. It was Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo was alone, eating and talking while rubbing his stomach as if he was talking to the baby inside his tummy.

 

Seeing Kyungsoo in that state, Kai felt like he was the worst person in the world. How could he leave Kyungsoo alone? Especially now that he was in this state.

 

"Kai... you're so ing dumb! You should have read the letter!" he looked at Kyungsoo and observed him.

"Kai.. You're the worst!" Kai slumped on the floor while punching his chest because it hurts seeing Kyungsoo in that state.

 

 

*****

 

"Waah! I'm so happy that you accompanied me to come here. I was meaning to ask you a lot of times before, butI hesitated because I know that you're busy with school" Kyungsoo clinging to Sehun with his arms crossed with Sehun's.

 

"It's okay Kyungie... Its a good chance to pray and thank God for all of the blessings, especially the baby" Sehun pulled Kyungsoo closer to him.

 

Kyungsoo didn't budge and they continued walking.

 

From afar Kyungsoo saw a familiar back of a person.

 

"Wait, who's that?" Kyungsoo asked himself. He saw a tall young man with tanned skin and oozing with hotness even though it was at the back.

 

"Wait.... Could it be? No... no Kyungsoo, Kai is not here.. He's in the states remember?" Kyungsoo convinced himself and he shook his head.

 

In his surprise, the young man turned around and guess who it was.

 

"Kai" was the only word that escaped fromKyungsoo's mouth. He rubbed his eyes in the belief that he was just seeing things because maybe of stress and such.

 

But even after rubbing his eyes he looked back at the figure. He can't believe what he was seeing. It was really freaking Kai. They made an eye contact.

 

Yes, a freaking EYE CONTACT.

 

Kyungsoo can't hold back his tears and there his tears started falling and making Kai to have a puzzled look upon his face.

 

 Sehun was talking non-stop when he noticed Kyungsoo crying for some reason.e saw Kyungsoo's staring at someone.

 

It was Kai. Even though Sehun saw Kai only once before, he can't forget those tanned skin, and that look on Kai's face.

 

", He has guts huh?" Sehun stormed to where Kai was.

 

"I'll let him taste what he deserves" Sehun clenched his fists while approaching Kai.

 

Then He threw his punch directly on Kai's face. 

 

Kyungsoo stopped Sehun from punching Kai.

 

"You don't know how painful Kyungsoo went through after what you did, and now you have the guts to come back!" Sehun was struggling until he gets a hold of himself.

 

 Kyungsoo was crying so hard. It left a blank ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter