Win his heart part 2

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

 

 

At the family restaurant

 

Kai and Kyungsoo arrived at the restaurant without exchanging a single word. 

 

"Good afternoon Kyungsoo-sshi and--" Luhan's eyes widen.

 

"Kai? ... are you feeling well now?" Luhan gasped because he remembered a traumatic experience last night.

 

Kai was a bit confused why Luhan knew him. He just just thought that maybe he saw it in his wallet or something.

 

"Yes... Thank you for your help last night" Kai bowed.

 

 

"Oh... that's nothing...... I will you to your seat" Luhan escorted them.

 

 

 

"Why here?" Kyungsoo whined like a five year-old kid.

 

 

"Uhm... Kyungsoo-sshi .... as you notice, there are people eating on your favorite spot" Luhan said in a low manner.

 

 

"But.... but..." Kyungsoo was getting teary-eyed.

 

 

"Shh... don't cry, Its just that those people came before us... so they got it first" Kai patted Kyungsoo's head and Luhan at the side laughed at the scene.

 

 

"Yah! .... why are you laughing Luhannie?... Do I look funny?" Kyungsoo stared intensely at Luhan.

 

 

"No... no... Its just that seeing how the two of you being sweet is so ..... cute... The two of you look so good together" Luhan giggled.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Kai blushed from the statement.

 

 

"Don't get too cocky there Jong.. I mean Kai" Kyungsoo elbowed Kai on his sides.

 

 

"Ouch....." Kai yelped  and Luhan looked like a fangirl seeing his favorite pair.

 

 

Kyungsoo gave Luhan a deathly glare.

 

 

"Oh.... here is the Menu" Luhan smiled.

 

 

"... I thought it would take years for you to hand out the Menu" Kyugsoo pouted.

 

 

After a couple of minutes Kyungsoo has decided what to order.

 

 

"What's your order Kyungie...?" Luhan asked while holding a paper and pen.

 

 

"I want fried chicken, Kimchi spaghetti, bimbimbap, california maki, pizza, this, this this and this" Kyungsoo recited his order like there's no tomorrow.

 

 


"Is that all kyungie? ...." Luhan said.

 

"Now Sir, can I get your order?...." Luhan said.

 

".. Its Okay... just water is fine..." Kai said.

 

 

Kyungsoo glared at Kai.

 

 

"No... Luhan... give him another serve of fried chicken... Its his favorite remember?" Kyungsoo said and felt embarassed about what he just said.

 

 

Kai blushed at the statement "Its his favorite remember?" . It played in his mind again and again.

 

"So that means Kyungsoo talked about me and even remembered my favorite food" Kai said to himself and felt a slight hope.

 

 

"And Luhan.... another glass of  fruit shake" Kyungsoo shouted and Luhan nodded.

 

 

A couple of seconds without exchainging words made the atmosphere awkward. So Kai decided to break the silence.

 

 

"Kyungie... you ordered a lot... are you sure you're going to finish it all?" Kai asked.

 

 

".. So... so... what are you implying? that I'm fat?.... and to tell you I can finish it all..... and you did not know that this is because of you!.." Kyungsoo looked down.

 

 

"No... no... I didn't mean it that way... you're not fat Kyungie... and why is it my fault?" Kai asked.

 

 

".. Its because of this pregnancy that my hormones is like this... I crave for things that I don't even eat before... I get angry easily and the mood swings" Kyungsoo said.

 

Kai remembered about what Chanyeol said about pregnant people. They get food cravings, they get irritated easily and mood swings. Kai also witnessed that when he saw Chanyeol's sister pregnant.

 

 

"....sorry Kyungsoo... I know I have been a bad father all along.. but please give me a chance to strighten up things.. Please Kyungsoo..." Kai pleaded.

 

 

"Then can I ask you why you don't remember anything about that night..." Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

".... I still don't know why... but everytime I get drunk, I can't remember anything when I wake up the next day" Kai answered.

 

 

"Then.... as I thought, its just me who remember everything and those words that yo whispered into my ears that night" Kyungsoo said in the verge of crying.

 

 

"... Kyungsoo that's why I want to straighten things up... I want to know what happened that night, I want to know every detail of what happened that night that made a special miracle into our lives" Kai said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter