Jealousy

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

*ching*

 

"One of the usual please" Chanyeol said.

 

 

"Okay Si-" Baekhyun was interrupted.

 

 

"Yah! Its just you giant" Baekhyun smiled.

 

 

"I miss you babe" Chanyeol gave baekhyun a peck on the lips.

 

"H-how... dare.. you.. I'm still working!" Baekhyun turned around and wiped the glasses.

 

 

"Aren't you going to give me my order?" Chanyeol pouts.

 

 

"Ah... here" Baekhyun placed the drink.

 

 

"babe, why are you so cold these days?  I just came back from the states... didn't you miss me?" Chanyeol said.

 

 

"Uhm ... just don't bother me for a while... I'm still working" Baekhyun told chanyeol.

 

 

"Ouch... that hurts.. don't tell me you found another guy already when I was away?... and you can't look me straight in  the eyes!" Chanyeol said.

 

 

"No..no.. its not like that its just that.." Baekhyun was cut-off.

 

 

*bang*

 

Chanyeol placed the bill of his untouched drink and went out.

 

 

Baekhyun can't believe what happened. He did not know that Chanyeol can act like that.

 

 

"I really don't know anything about him, the fact that were dating.... I don't even know what was his work, where he lives and even his favorite food and etc.:" Baekhyun continued to serve the customers.

 

 

Days came by and Baekhyun still didn't receive any call from Chanyeol, not even visiting  him at work.

 

 

 

"Is he still sulking?, .... ah... maybe I should call him.... but if I call wouldn't I be too pushy or something?... well I should just go to his apartment... Oopps!.. I don't even know where he lives" Baekhyun was staring at his phone for a while now.

 

 

 

He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote something.

 

Name: Park Chanyeol

Address: __________

Age : _____________

Bloodtype: _____________

Favorite color: ___________

Favorite food : _____________

.......

......

......

 

"There's still a lot that I don't know about him.... I'm the worst.... but he himself didn't even told me about him and neither did he ask be about what I like and stuffs" Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Are we really dating?..... Or-"

 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

Baekhyun was starled and grabbed his phone right away to see if it was Chanyeol calling.

 

 

CALLING ......

BOSS

 

 

Baekhyun pouts.

 

 

"Yes? Hello boss?" Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Oh Hello Baek, I'm just going to tell you that tomorrow we will not be opening because I have things to fix somewhere" Baekhyun's boss said.

 

 

"Okay Sir.... No problem..." Baekhyun replied.

 

 

"Thanks... bye" The guy from the other line ended the call.

 

 

"What was that about? .... I think he's going to handle something.... well its good that I can rest for a day" Baekhyun said and pulled the covers up and closed his eyes.

 

 

*chirp* *chirp*

 

 

"....Aaaah! Its been a while since I wake up this early...... Okay let's start with an excercise" Baekhyun went to the bathroom to fix himself then went to the park.

 

 

 

*huff* *huff*

 

 

"This is tiring.... I've been running for almost an hour now... I should stop and rest... but before that I should buy breakfast on the nearby convinience store" Baekhyun stood up from the bench.

 

 

After buying things he went out of the convinience store to head home when suddenly he saw a familiar figure from a far.

 

 

 

"Wait ... It's chanyeol right?.... " Beakhyun went closer and hid himself behind the tree to get a closer look.

 

 

 

"Wait... why am I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter