Win his heart part 1

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

 

"Channie! .... what should I do first?" Kai asked.

 

 

"Since you'll be discharge right now, won't you accompany me to the clinic?" Chanyeol smiled because he had thought of something.

 

 

"What for? .. Do you want me to be your assistant now?" Kai scratched his head.

 

 

"Not that you Idiot ! I've told you that my patient was Kyungsoo right? I'm telling you to come with me so that you can see and take care of Kyungsoo like a loving husband. You should accompany him and make him feel that you love him" Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

" Waaah! Thanks Channie, but what if  the person who was with Kyungsoo will come? What if he will punch me again?" Kai said.

 

 

"Then fight for what's yours!... you can't blame him for being like that since you left Kyungsoo. You could just explain things and grab Kyungsoo and never let him go" Chanyeol said.

 

 

"Ah... O-okay ... I'll try my best" Kai stood up and fixed himself because he's going to be discharged today.

 

 

••••••••••

 

"Yah! Stop..! its ticklish.... hahaha... I said stop" Kyungsoo exclaimed because Kai was poking him in his sensitive spots.

 

" Don't be embarrased my Kyungie, you know I love you so much. Even it hurts when I see you with other guys, don't you feel the same way too?" Kai smiled while cuddling with each other on a bed.

 

" Its not like that .... I too ... I lo-" Kyungsoo woke up.

 

"W-what happened? Why am I having this dreams?...." Kyungsoo got cinfused.

 

Then he remembered that he has a check up today.

 

He realized how would he face Chanyeol, because he got pregnant with his brother. I mean its kinda awkward.

 

 

"What face am I going to put up..... why is it like this? Of all people why would they be brothers.... Ahhh eotteoke .... Then.. then I had a dream... waaaah! What's happening!" Kyungsoo said while scrubbing his hair with shampoo.

 

 

 

"Good morning Kyungsoo" Sehun smiled.

 

"Are you okay now? Last night you ignored me... I know something's bothering you" Sehun said while placing the cups on the dinner table.

 

 

" Ah ... sorry about that.. I-Its nothing. I was just tired" Kyungsoo took a seat.

 

 

They ate silently. When suddenly

 

 

"Neh.. Kyungsoo, you have a check-up today right?" Sehun broke the silence.

 

 

"Y-yesh" Kyungsoo said while biting the crust of the bread.

 

 

"Can I accompany you?..." Sehun asked.

 

 

"If he will come, what if Chanyeol will open up about the whole commotion last night? I can't let him know about that" Kyungsoo said to himself.

 

 

 

"Uhmm... you shouldn't bother with it. I can take care of myself, and you still have to finish your research at school right?" Kyungsoo said.

 

 

"But.. I still have time.. before" Sehun was interrupted.

 

 

"No... Sehun you should focus in your studies more. I know how to manage myself, Im not handicapped" Kyungsoo stood up and went to his room to prepare.

 

 

Sehun felt sad but at the same time he felt that he should give Kyungsoo some space. Its also right because Sehun is nearly graduating, and he will be an intern soon.

 

 

 

"Neh .. Sehunnie I'll be going. Remember to lock the doors when you get out and unplug the wirings" Kyungsoo went out of the door.

 

 

 

•••••••

 

 

►At the clinic

 

 

"Here, some extra clothes. Shower up before Kyungsoo arrives. He's always early for his check-up got it?" Chanyeol said.

 

 

"Yeah .... Yeah.."  Kai went to the bathroom to shower.

 

 

*shhhhhhh* *shhhhhhh*  (water)

 

"Aaaah... It feels like I made quite a journey yesterday, A lot of things happened. Ahhh... this feels good" Kai said while showering.

 

Then something suddenly came to his mind.

 

 

"I-If Kyungsoo will see me, what would I do? and What will he do?.. Aigoo ... This is really crazy, and why is my heart thumping so fast?..." Kai said.

 

 

"Ah... I don't know what I should do. Please help me" Kai scrubbed his hair.

 

 

*Click*

 

 

Kai was done showering and was drying off.

 

 

"Yah ! You're not done yet? Kyungsoo will be here in a moment. You hear me? " Chanyeol shouted.

 

 

"Yes... Channie, I'm nearly done" Kai hurriedly wore the clothes that Chanyeol gave him.

 

 

He fixed his hair. He applied some gel to style his hair and folded his polo shirt.

 

 

"Hey! you're not doe yet? don't tell me you're fixing yourself to look good in front of Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol laughed.

 

 

*bang*

 

"No.. no... Its not like that" Kai opened the door and blushed.

 

 

"You look like a teenager in love. Ooops, you're still a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter