Saved

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While he was walking on the way home, a bunch of scary guys was blocking his way . . . .

One thing that he has thought from a far "Maybe its Tao and his gang".

While he was nearing the said guys, he did not even recognize even one of them. 

He felt like he just wanted to teleport and pop like a bubble because Kyungsoo knew just from the look of those people, they look like the type to extort money, to beat people or even kill them for good.

Its like Deja Vu when he first met Tao's gang. "Please let me live, I know that Im just an ordinary person but I want to live longer for the sake of the people who took me in and sent me to school".  Just a few steps away from the bunch of gangsters, someone shouted "Its the police!"  then all the of the sudden the bunch of guys ran away. 

He heard a chuckle and a mysterious guy appeared in front of him "Hello little boy, you seemed lost and from the looks of it your not from here am I right?" the man said.

Then Kyungsoo replied "... Y-yes Im not from this neighborhood, this is my first time here and Thank you for saving me".

"Nah ... It's nothing. Seeing a cute person who looks like a penguin, who would want you to get hurt by those scums" the guy said. "Before I forget I would like to introduce myself my name is Sehun, how about you?".

Kyungsoo was scared "M-my name is Kyungsoo" he said while trembling. "What a cute name just like its owner" Sehun added. 

 

Kyungsoo felt like he was being trap by his words, before he could tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter