Revelation part 2

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV

 

 

As I ended the call, I remembered that Its just me and Jongin inside the 4 corners of this room.

 

I can't shake the feeling that my heart still long for this person,this person who took  all of my firsts. Even though my feelings for him is just one-sided, I'm such a fool for wishing and longing that there's hope that he will love me too.

 

If only I could be with you forever, I will. But this feeling of mine has to be stop, I don't want to get hurt more.

 

 

No one's POV

 

 

As Kyungsoo unpack the food and placed it on the table, he noticed the clothes that Kai wore earlier.

 

He decied to put it in a plastic bag since its drenched by the rain. While folding it, he noticed something bulging in the pocket of the pants. 

 

He found the wallet and a picture slipping inside. Kyungsoo took the wallet and opened it, then he found the picture of the sonogram where he sent to Kai with the letter.

 

Kyungsoo can't take of his eyes on the picture, he took it and placed the plastic bag with clothes inside of it on the side.

 

Kyungsoo sat on a stool near Kai's bed while holding the sonogram. He remembered the first time he went for a check-up and found out that he was really pregnant and had undergone an ultrasound to see his baby. This time the baby was too small like a pea, tears started forming on the corner of Kyungsoo's eyes. But he said to himself to not cry, because he made it clear to himself that he should be strong for his baby.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Kai. He was staring and scanning Kai from head to toe.

 

"How could this person look so docile and fragile when he sleeps. He looks like a kid in a deep sleep" Kyungsoo Kai's hair while admiring Kai's features.

 

The whole time Kyungsoo was just staring at Kai until he fell tired and doze off.

 

 

 

*******************

 

 

*click* 

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up from the sound of the door opening.

 

 

He remembered the sonogram was still in his hands.

 

 

"Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo turned around and saw Tao with a somehow familiar man.

 

 

Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes because he might have not seen it clearly, and he just woke up from sleeping.

 

 

When he opened his eyes again, he saw a familair guy who was standing there with a confused look.

 

The room was surrounded with silence for seconds.

 

"H-hi Tao and.....  C-chanyeol" Kyungsoo shoved the sonogram in his pocket.

 

 

"Do you know each other Channie? what's happening?" Tao looked so confused.

 

 

"I should be the one asking you that Tao, do you know him?" Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo who was looking down on the floor.

 

 

"Of course, I know him. Remember the tutor that I talked to you about? the one who tutored Kai? Its him. Now Channie can I ask why he knows you?" Tao took a sit on the vacant chair.

 

 

At that moment Kyungsoo was really confused of what's happening? Why is Dr. Park here? and why is he with Tao? Maybe an acquitance?. Questions occupied his thoughts.

 

 

"I know him since he's my patient. He's a special patient, because something happened to him  that can't happen to other males like us" Chanyeol walked forward to where Kyungsoo was.

 

In an instant, Tao got what Chanyeol meant by special patient.

 

 

"S-so are you saying the whole thing about him pregnant is true?" Tao's eyes widen.

 

 

"H-how again did you know about him being pregnant? Just what the hell is happening here?" Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo who was shaking.

 

 

Kyungsoo stared at Tao signalling that he will be the on to answer Chanyeol.

 

 

"C-chanyeol.... Can I ask what's your relationship with Kai?" Kyungsoo was trembling.

 

 

"W-why are you asking all of a sudden? and why are you trembling?" Chanyeol said.

 

 

"Please... just... answer me first.." Kyungsoo said.

 

 

"Okay... my relationship with Kai is his older brother, though were not blood related. He considers me as his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter