Love

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door of the bathroom opened. There lies Kai, unconcious on the floor.

 

Luhan saw Kai on the floor.

 

 

"Omo... Kai! What happened?" Luhan was panicking and called someone for help.

 

 

 

 

"Hang in there  Kai.." the other employees carried him and called an ambulance.

 

 

The siren of the ambulance enveloped the place and Kai was sent to the hospital accompanied by Luhan.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                         ••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Kyungsoo arrived in their apartment.

 

 

"I'm home Sehunnie! ... " Kyungsoo took off his shoes.

 

 

"Ah.. welcome home my cute penguin and little panguin" Sehun hugged Kyungsoo and kissed Kyungsoo's stomach.

 

 

"Yah! ... Sehunnie.. don't kiss me so suddenly!" Kyungsoo backed off.

 

 

"So its okay if I get permission from you? " Sehun smiled.

 

 

"Yah.... Of course not! Idiot !" Kyungsoo blushed.

 

 

"Kyungsoo... I bought some DVD, can we watch it? since I don't have school tomorrow" Sehun pleaded with puppy eyes.

 

 

"Okay... Okay.." Kyungsoo went to the sofa and was seated near Sehun.

 

 

They were laughing while watching the movie. It was comedy one of Kyungsoo's favorite genre for movies because he can forget his problems when he laughs.

 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

 

"Hello Luhan-sshi? Why call so suddenly? Is there a problem?" Kyungsoo stood up and went to the bathroom.

 

 

"Kyungsoo-sshi ! Come here at the hospital right now!" Luhan's voice was shaking.

 

 

"Wait... are you sick? What's the problem?" Kyungsoo felt so worried.

 

 

"Kai.. he.. he.. collapsed inside the bathroom and now he's in the hospital" Luhan answered.

 

 

 

"WHAT?  He.. he.. collapsed? When... why?" Kyungsoo's heartbeat suddenly raced, he was sweating at some point when he heard about Kai.

 

 

"Y-you're not coming?... Kyungsoo-sshi.. you shouldd be here for Kai. I know he did so many hurtful things to you.. but this time you should" Luhan persuaded Kyungsoo.

 

 

"I'm not sure If I can go Luhan... I mean Sehun is here and you know" Kyungsoo was interrupted.

 

 

 

"If you will not come, let's end our friendship here and now! No matter what you say, he is still the Kai that you loved remember? he's the father of your baby" Luhan was angry.

 

 

When Kyungsoo heard those words,he felt his heart was beating so fast and he almost dropped the cellphone.

Luhan was right, not matter what Kyungsoo say, Kai is still the father of his baby.

 

 

"I'm sorry for not realizing it Luhan... What hospital are you in?" Kyungsoo ended the call and went outside the bathroom.

 

 

"Uhm... Sehunnie, I.. there's something I have to do now. I have to see my friend,I will visit him since he was confined in the hospital" Kyungsoo lied about his friend.

 

 

"But Kyungsoo.. Its late now... there might be bad elements swarming around the streets. Let me accompany you" Sehun said.

 

 

"N-no Sehun... you don't need to do that... Im fine, I can handle myself.. please? " Kyungsoo used the puppy eyes trick and since Sehun can't handle Kyungsoo he agreed.

 

 

At the hospital

 

 

Kyungsoo went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter