Stare

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, kyungsoo arrived at school.

 

Mostly everyone was giving him a deadly stare.

 

But he was confused because there were some girls and boys smiling at him, which he has never experienced beforeand made him happy inside.

 

"What?! Did the my new hair cut really grabbed their attention? I should have not continued to cut it, I could still manage with my hair but now here I am grabbing everyones attention.

 

Making his way throught the crowd pass the hallway he was looking down because he can't stand the people criticizing him and pointing at him.

 

*Thud!*  Kyungsoo tripped.... A student was playing a prank on the hallway by setting up a trap just like a landmine but this time its not bombs but white powder. He dropped his books on the floor because he could not see anything considering that the flour got inside his eyes.

 

He felt so embarassed, he was never humiliated like this in his life. Crowds of students swarm to where he was, on the floor covered with white powder and looked a total mess.

 

He can't stand all the laugh and  the smirks of the students gathered around him, they were taking pictures and such.

 

Then a hand pulled Kyungsoo's. Then the swarm of students backed off and returned to their classrooms.

 

"Are you okay?" a tall guy approached him making him stand.

 

"Oh Yes, Im Okay" but deep inside Kyungsoo was hurting.

 

After wiping off his face and dusting off his self, his visions were still blurry but he saw a familiar face.

 

"Wait, You?" He exclaimed.

 

"Huh? me? Do we know each other?" he asked confusingly.

 

"Did you remember the other day when you saved a guy, you even called me cute penguin right Sehun?" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Oh ! Cute penguin? Is that really you? I thought I won't ever see you again, but look how fate brought us together" he said while smiling like an idiot.

 

"Again for the second time you helped me, Thank you so much".

 

"Anything for you my cute penguin, catch up to you later!" sehun said while waiving his hand.

'

Cafeteria..

 

Kyungsoo lined up and usually gets his favorite meal Kimchi spaghetti and a packet of milk. He situated himself in his favorite spot in the cafeteria near the window on the far left,which is not too crowded and  peaceful. 

 

"Hey cute penguin!, can we have launch together?" 

 

"Oh sure" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

They talked for almost half an hour with sehun talking most about his previous school because he was a transferee on Seoul Academy. Kyungsoo was actively involved and enjoyed talking with Sehun.

 

"Are you free later?" sehun asked sincerely after the bell rang signalling them to get back to their classrooms.

 

"Oh Im so sorry but I have things to attend to later" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Guess, It can't be helped! See you later" Sehun ran back to his classroom and waved his hand.

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter