We are going to be parents!

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence filled the room. Yunho abruptly sat up, the covers sliding down his tanned broad chest, and he turned his face away from Jaejoong. The blonde frowned and looked at his husband who suddenly turned rigid.

"Yunnie?" Jaejoong softly called out, afraid to startle the other if he had said it any louder. Yunho said nothing and Jaejoong was beginning to get worried. What if Yunho didn't want kids yet? What if the other had said he wanted children just to satisfy Jaejoong? The blonde bit his lip and hesitantly touched his husband's shoulder.

"Yunho?" He tried again.

This time Yunho did turn around and Jaejoong had not expected the sight in front of him. The other's almond eyes were filled to the brim with tears, afraid that if he blinked the tears would never stop. If one would look fast they would think the man would be sad, but what caught Jaejoong's eyes in an instant was the small smile on Yunho's face. "Sorry Jae," Yunho said while facing him. "I didn't want to look weak in front of you, but I guess that didn't work out too well." 

Jaejoong smiled widely and flung his arms around his husband's neck. He felt something wet on his shoulder and knew Yunho was finally letting all his tears out. "A-Are you sure?" Yunho asked in between shaky breaths.

Jaejoong pulled Yunho's face back and gently wiped his tears before planting a firm kiss on the other's lips. "I'm absolutely sure. I went to the doctor today with Junsu and then the doctor told me," he said.

"Wait, you went to the doctor today? Why didn't you tell me?" Yunho frowned and pouted. Jaejoong let out a small giggle and wondered how his charismatic husband could be so childish sometimes.

"Because," the blonde said as he shifted in a more comfortable position. "I had been throwing up in the mornings quite frequently and I began to wonder if I caught the flue or something. I dismissed the idea of being pregnant, because we had tried to get pregnant before and nothing worked," the blonde silently looked at his belly. "You could imagine how surprised Su and I were when we heard the news. Su was constantly squealing about turning an uncle. It was quite funny to see."

Yunho smiled softly and cradled his wife in his arms. "Jae, pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter