NOTICE: NEW AO3 ACCOUNT!!!

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't worry everyone! This story won't be going on a hiatus. I'm just here to tell you all that I made a new ao3 (archive of our own) account where I'll cross post my fics! I will still update my fics on here, but from now on people who won't be able to read it on here will be able to read it on ao3!

Also, I'll post other works and one-shots on there which I won't be posting on here, so keep on the look-out for that! The reason I'm doing that is because I love the ao3 community and it just feels more personal. Here on aff I might get more views and subscribers, but at the end of the day the readers who care about my stories and comment on them make me the happiest. The interaction I have with readers and other authors on ao3 feels more personal and that makes writing and reading more special imo.

I've also noted that the whole featured story thing (ever since 2013) has been kind of ridiculous. Do know that I'm not here to bash anyone, and certainly not people whose first language isn't even English, because my writing isn't flawless and I make a lot of errors too. Plus, my first language isn't English too, so yeah. I've just noticed that most of the featured stories are always in the same format, the same plot with the same groups and honestly, it gets boring and repetitive sometimes.

There are sooo many underrated authors on this site who have written fics that are like sparkling gems and just don't get the praise and recognition they deserve. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter