First kicks and baby names

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks went by and Jaejoong was now in his last week of being six months pregnant. They regularly went for check-ups and the doctor assured them their baby was healthy and growing quickly.

"Ah, it's such nice weather today," Jaejoong sighed as he wiggled his toes and snuggled further into Yunho's chest. It was the end of August and every news station in the country had warned people about the incoming heat wave, so the whole family, plus Yoochun and Junsu, were currently laying or running around in Jaejoong and Yunho's garden. It was so hot Jaejoong only had on a pair of shorts and slippers and the kids were running around in their bathing suits, the sisters spraying them with the garden hose.

Yunho smiled and softly carded his fingers through his wife's hair, reveling in it's silky texture. It was nice weather indeed, and he was happy he could relax this weekend. The last few weeks were hectic, and Yunho nearly had a mental breakdown when his first girl group Miss A had their debut, but luckily his friends, family and staff kept him level headed. Miss A had a smashing hit single and made sure to keep the company name high and mighty.

"Nice weather indeed," Yunho mumbled and grinned as he lowered his hands from Jaejoong's head to gently massage the other's swollen belly. "In about three months we'll have our little girl," he proudly whispered in his wife's ear. A big smile blossomed on the blonde's face and he turned his head to look at his husband. Just as Jaejoong wanted to reply his eyes widened and his hands flew to his stomach. "Oh my god!" Jaejoong exclaimed, while rubbing his hands up and down his belly.

Yunho, and the rest of the family, were alarmed at the exclamation and Yunho softly gripped Jaejoong's arm. His eyebrows were furrowed in worry as he felt his chest constrict in panic. Jaejoong couldn't be having contractions at six months, right?

"What's wrong Jae?" Yunho asked as Jaejoong kept on rubbing his stomach. Junsu, who just came walking from the kitchen holding a tray with glasses full of lemonade, quickly put it down on the garden table and rushed towards the couple. "What happened?" Junsu knelt beside Jaejoong and eyed the blonde with panic. Everyone stopped with whatever they were doing and ran toward the Jung couple. "Joongie? Are you okay?" Tiffany worriedly looked at her brother.

Suddenly Jaejoong's eyes filled with tears and everyone held their breath, fearing the worst. The blonde looked up and grinned, getting confused stares from everyone.

"The baby kicked!" Jaejoong nearly yelled, and everybody let out a sigh of relief. Yunho snapped out of his daze and smiled brightly at Jaejoong. "Really?" He breathed out and the blonde nodded excitedly before grabbing his hands and putting them on his stomach. "Yes! Feel it," Jaejoong replied as everyone huddled around, hoping to see the blonde's belly move a little. And true to their wishes, the baby gave a strong kick and Jaejoong's belly slightly bulged and went back to normal.

"Wow!" Amber put her hand beside her uncle's and felt how the baby kicked again. "This is so cool!" Seeing Amber feeling their uncle's stomach provoked a chain reaction with the kids and soon everyone wanted to feel the baby kick. Yoochun came walking from inside the house as he was just finished with a business call and saw a circle of people standing around who he assumed was Jaejoong. He spotted Junsu and walked towards him, sliding an arm around the other's waist.

"What's happening Su?"

"The baby kicked!"

Craning his neck Yoochun saw all the kids patting Jaejoong's belly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter