Media and pregnancy tingles

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It has been announced that CEO Jung Yunho of J.Music and his spouse Jung Jaejoong are expecting a baby. The news has traveled like wildfire through the whole nation and-"

Jaejoong turned off the tv and shook his head. "Woah, the press amazes me. It hasn't even been a week since we told our family and now the whole world knows about my pregnancy."

Yunho chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jaejoong's waist. "Don't worry, in a few days everyone will be worrying about other stupid news again."

Jaejoong turned his head and arched an eyebrow. "So, you're calling our news stupid?" Yunho playfully rolled his eyes and kissed his wife's cheek.

"No, I'm just saying you shouldn't worry too much about this. It'll pass just as quickly as it started."

Jaejoong pouted and snuggled further into the comfy chair. "If you say so Mr. Jung," he said while grabbing a baby magazine. Yunho smiled and grabbed his jacket.

Today was the first day he would go out to work again and face the media. They tried to keep Jaejoong's pregnancy on the down low, but somehow the media found out about it and in one day it was all Korea could talk about. Yunho sighed and grabbed his car keys. He didn't mind the press bombarding him with questions; as long as they didn't bother Jaejoong or his family and friends. 

"I'm going to work now, if you need something you can always call me or Junsu. He told me he would visit you today, so you won't be that lonely. I'll try to be home early," Yunho smiled and kissed his wife's irresistible lips. "Be careful, okay?" Jaejoong flashed him a grin and opened the baby magazine. "Always."

After Yunho made sure Jaejoong had everything he needed, he got on his way to work. He rolled his eyes as he the radio and the news of a pregnant Jaejoong was on every station.

"No radio today then," he muttered. Luckily the company wasn't that far from their home and he arrived there in no time. He parked his car and walked past the security into the building.

The second he went inside his eyes widened. There were balloons everywhere and all the staff and trainees were standing together in the hall. When they saw their CEO they all broke into happy grins and shouted, "Congratulations sajangnim!"

A big smile threatened to break out onto Yunho's face, but he settled for small gentle one. "Tsk, who told you guys you could decorate this place?"

Everyone laughed and Changmin rolled his eyes. "Please, you love it. You may look cold on the outside, but everyone here knows you're a big sap." 

"Yah, Changmin-ah!" Yunho chuckled and shook his head.

"Alright, alright. Enough fun and games. Trainees back to your rehearsals, the girls have an evaluation this afternoon. The rest knows what to do," he said and lightly clapped his hands.

"Yes, sajangnim," the whole hall chorused and slowly everyone dispatched to either practice or work on their own projects.

Changmin gave Yunho one last smirk before he also went on his way to his music show recording. Yunho shook his head and silently smiled. This was why he loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter