Mood swings?

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, the last group please step forward," Yunho said while glancing across the studio. A group of four girls stepped forward and they each looked nervous, hands clasped shyly in front of them. The oldest of the four counted to three and they bowed. Yunho looked at his clipboard and glanced at the names scribbled down.

"Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy?" He asked out loud. The girls nodded their heads. Yunho smiled at them and put away his clipboard.

"Don't be so nervous, just relax. Show me what you got," he said and was glad to see the girls looking a bit less tense. He gave a cue to a staff member operating the sound system and a catchy up-tempo song filled the studio. The girls got into place and started dancing to the beat, perfectly in-sync with each other. Yunho's face lit up as he watched the girls move around. Slowly the studio around him disappeared and all he could see were the four girls on a lit stage with thousands of fans screaming their names.

This was it. This was his new girl group.

He watched with a small smile on his face and when the song was over he lightly clapped his hands. He didn't want to favor the girls in front of the other trainees, so he just gave them a few compliments and scribbled down something on his clipboard. He then stood up and motioned for all the girls to step closer.

"You all did great today. Some people need to work on their vocals or dance a bit more, but overall this is the best evaluation I've taken," he said.

The girls all smiled brightly, glad that their hard work had paid off. Yunho let his eyes wander around all the different girls, young and old, and couldn't help but feel a bit proud. He kept his face passive and folded his arms.

"Next week I will announce who will participate in the possible next girl group," Yunho stated. Gasps and excited giggles went through the studio. "Until then everyone still has practice and classes to attend. You may go," he said.

All the trainees bowed and left the studio, excitedly talking amongst themselves. Yunho felt bad he could only pick a few girls, but he knew every girl would get a fair chance in the future. This was still the entertainment industry and if they couldn't handle it, it was probably for the best that they experienced it while they were still trainees instead of being an idol living in the harsh reality outside of the company. 

The rest of his staff also went out of the studio and when Yunho made his way to his office his secretary Ara came walking next to him. "Sir, I have Jaejoong-ssi on the line. He says it's urgent," she said while handing him the phone. Yunho frowned and quickly put the phone against his ear.

"Jae?"

"Yunnie~" He heard Jaejoong whine on the other side of the line.

"What's up Jae? Are you alright?"

"Who was that girl who picked up the phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter