Maternity clothes

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went by fast and Jaejoong was finally beginning to show a slightly bigger stomach. Yunho had been delighted to know his wife's tummy was growing and that fact made them all the more nervous and excited about the pregnancy. Luckily Jaejoong had been going to his regular check-ups and the doctor assured him everything was alright and he was as healthy as an ox.

Currently the blonde was sitting in the backyard of the Kim residence while munching on some unsalted chips, and enjoying the sun. As usual it was a Saturday and the house was filled with laughter and running kids. Unfortunately Yunho had been very busy making preparations for his new upcoming girl group, so he couldn't be with him. His husband promised that as soon as he had debuted his girl group Jaejoong would get his full attention. Damn right he would.

Jaejoong smiled as the twins Luhan and Sehun climbed next to him on the garden sofa and sleepily rubbed their eyes. They had just woken up from their afternoon nap and were waiting until they got their food. The blonde spread his arms out and beckoned the two adorable twins to each take a seat next to him. As they snuggled next to their uncle, Sunny came walking out with their cups of fruit. She gave Jaejoong one cup and went to sit next to them.

"It's such nice weather," she commented as she guided a piece of watermelon towards Sehun's mouth. Jaejoong nodded in agreement and grinned as he handed Luhan a piece of strawberry. The toddler looked up at his uncle with big eyes as he on the sweet fruit. Jaejoong cooed at the sight. "God, leave it up to you to have such adorable children. They practically ooze aegyo," Jaejoong said as he watched Sehun smile and reach for a piece of pear. Sunny laughed and wiped the corner of Sehun's lips as some juice from the fruits made it out of his mouth and almost down his neck. "I'm worried when they'll get older. I'm already bad at saying no, but when they use those big puppy eyes and pout on me I just surrender."

The blonde chuckled and kissed the top of Luhan's head, the toddler completely focused on eating a big chunk of banana. Unconsciously he rubbed his slightly swollen belly and smiled. In a few months he would have his very own baby. A miniature replica of him and Yunho mixed together. He couldn't wait. Sunny noticed her brother's small action and countered it with her own smile. "You are getting slightly bigger by the day," she said with a grin. Jaejoong mirrored her and rubbed his belly.

"Enjoying the nice weather?" Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany joined them outside and placed some snacks and beverages on the table. Jaejoong and Sunny nodded while grabbing a drink. Taeyeon smiled brightly at her baby brother's little baby bump and clapped her hands in glee. "Joongie, in a few months you'll be walking like a penguin," she exclaimed. The others laughed and Jaejoong pouted. "Is it that bad?" The blonde asked. "Oh yes, just you wait. You'll be feeling like a senior citizen by the time you're about seven months pregnant," Jessica answered. The others nodded in agreement and giggled. 

"That reminds me," Taeyeon began. "Did you already went shopping for maternity clothes?" Jaejoong looked at his oldest sister and knitted his eyebrows together in confusion. "M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter