Congratulations, you're having a...

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went by fast and Jaejoong was finally getting a bigger belly, much to the delight of Yunho and his sisters. Jaejoong himself felt his self esteem crumbling down every time he looked into the mirror and saw a fat cow staring back. Of course his husband told him lovingly each morning that he didn't look like a fat cow and that Jaejoong looked adorable with his swollen tummy. The blonde had rolled his eyes, huffed and slapped Yunho's shoulder while the latter just shot him a cute smile. Stupid Yunho and his stupid opinions. Although Jaejoong would lie if he said he didn't like Yunho's compliments.

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and Jaejoong was perched on the couch with a cup of chamomile tea while he was talking on the phone with the doctor. Yunho was in the study looking over some papers and the sound of jazz music was coming out of the TV speakers, softly filling up the whole house. Just as Yunho was about to put away a stack of papers he heard Jaejoong scream his name. He was so startled the stack of papers slipped from his fingers and dramatically fell to the floor, coating the whole study in papers. Yunho groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm himself. He let out a soft sigh before he walked out of the study towards the living room where Jaejoong was excitedly bouncing up and down on the couch.

"What are you doing Jae? The whole study is messed up with papers because you startled me," Yunho said with a small shake of his head -eyes forming half moons- as he watched his wife rushing off the couch and penguin walking towards him. The blonde smiled widely and wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck.

"Guess what?" Jaejoong asked, looking up at Yunho with sparkling eyes.

"What?" The latter replied, wrapping his arms around Jaejoong's waist.

"I made an appointment with the doctor next week. He said I am over 19 weeks pregnant so that means we can find out the of our baby!"

Yunho's eyes widened and his jaw went slack. For a moment there was silence between them, the only thing they heard was the jazz music softly playing in the background. "What?" Yunho asked again, blinking dumbly, not really registering the words that Jaejoong had spoken. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and slapped his husband's chest. "I said," the blonde tilted his head to the side and let a wide smile spread onto his face, "next week we'll find out if we're getting a boy or girl."

Snapped out of his shock, Yunho finally went back to reality and jumped in the air. "Really? Are you serious right now?" Jaejoong laughed and nodded his head, joining Yunho's celebratory antics. Yunho wrapped Jaejoong in his arms again and lightly spun the blonde around, loving the giggles coming from his wife's mouth. After a few slow spins Yunho put Jaejoong down and gave him a soft kiss, trading his hands through silky blonde locks. In between small pecks Yunho chanted a few 'I love you's', 'I'm so happy's' and 'holy 's'. Jaejoong grinned and melted in his husbands arms, basking in their newfound happiness.

That night they lay in bed, Yunho gently massaging Jaejoong's belly while the blonde was humming in appreciation, comfortably nestled in between two mountains of pillows. "What do you want it to be," propping up on his elbows Jaejoong looked at Yunho, "a boy or a girl?"

Yunho stopped his soothing ministrations on his wife's belly and furrowed his eyebrows in thought. After a few seconds he looked at Jaejoong and smiled. "Well, when I was younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter