The Jungs I

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maybe we're too early?" Mrs. Jung said as she pressed the bell again. They had arrived a few minutes ago, but nobody came to open the door. Mr. Jung frowned and looked around the front lawn.

"That's strange because I can see Yunho's car," Boa popped up from behind her parents and walked to the window. She tried to look inside and saw figures moving.

"They are inside," she said.

"I guess they can't hear the bell," Mrs. Jung chuckled. She knew how loud the Kim family could be, so it really wasn't a surprise. Boa suddenly laughed and walked to the side of the house.

"Boa, where are you going?" Mrs. Jung followed her daughter and Mr. Jung shook his head.

"We can just knock on the kitchen door connecting to the garden!" Boa hurriedly made her way to the other side and her parents followed her.

Inside, the Kim family was still in chaos. Nobody had heard the bell ringing and they were all busy with either laughing or helping each other from the ground. Changmin slowly began to questing why the hell he was there in the first place. Amidst the hysteria he looked out the window and saw three people walking through the garden towards the door. He frowned and stood up. Everyone else was still in there own world, so he decided to check it our for himself.

He walked through the kitchen towards the back door and heard the three strangers' muffled voices. When he saw one person raising his hand he yanked open the door. The three strangers jumped from shock. Changmin noted that it were a middle aged couple and he assumed their daughter. 

"Who are you?" He questioned. Changmin had experienced many encounters with the media, so he knew they could be up to anything. He had to make sure they weren't paparazzi or crazy stalker fans.

Boa frowned and put a hand on her hip. "Who are you?" She counterattacked. Changmin raised his eyebrow.

"You don't know who I am?"

The petite girl scoffed and shook her head. "No I don't. Now if you'd excuse us, we have to go see our family," she made a move to go inside but Changmin blocked her path.

"How do I know you're not paparazzi or crazy fans?"

Mr. Jung frowned and Mrs. Jung looked at Changmin with wide eyes. "Changmin-ssi, we are Yunho's parents."

Changmin tilted his head in confusion. "So you do know me?"

Boa rolled her eyes and folded her arms in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter