The Jungs II

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look so pretty!"

The girls were all screaming happily and hugging Boa. The petite girl smiled brightly and greeted all the sisters and kids. Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung were chatting excitedly with each other and the two heads of the households had moved to another room for a more peaceful and quiet conversation. The amount of girls was a bit too much for the older men.

Boa sat down next to Jaejoong and exclaimed how much she missed him. The blonde grinned and hugged her, letting her know he felt the same way. Yunho and Changmin entered the room and Yunho smiled as he saw his little sister talking animatedly with his wife. Changmin on the other hand narrowed his eyes at the petite girl.

As if Boa felt the intense gaze directed at her, she snapped her head up and looked straight into the narrowed eyes of Changmin. Forgetting the conversation with Jaejoong she glared at the brunette. Jaejoong tilted his head in confusion and looked at his husband. 

Yunho moved to sit next to him on the other side and shook his head with a deep sigh. "Don't ask," he said as Jaejoong looked back and forth between the two glaring people.

The younger kids were playing in the corner of the living room while the slightly older ones were still mesmerized by Changmin's presence. Having enough of his and Boa's glaring contest Changmin sat down on one of the chairs with a small huff and let himself smile a bit as the kids crowded around him, eyes full of admiration.

"Yo, uncle Changmin," Amber began. Taeyeon slapped her forehead as she heard her daughter talking so casually to Changmin while Yunho lightly chuckled. That was Amber for you.

"Can I have your autograph?" She looked at him with big eyes and a wide smile. Changmin smiled. "Of course you can have my autograph."

Boa scoffed and turned her attention to the married couple sitting next to her. "He thinks he's all that," she muttered.

Jaejoong giggled and Yunho rolled his eyes. The blonde looked at his sister in law and wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter