The Jungs III

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of silver gently hitting glass filled the garden. Mrs. Kim stood next to the long table, glass and fork in her hand while she smiled at everyone. She directed her gaze towards the three Jungs and Changmin and her smile widened.

"You are probably wondering why I invited you," she began. 

Jaejoong took a deep breath and Yunho placed his hand on his wife's back, softly rubbing circles. Mrs. Jung raised her eyebrow and looked back and forth between Mrs. Kim and Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Ah yes, Jiwon-ah," Mrs. Jung said. Mrs. Kim gave Yunho and Jaejoong a quick wink and looked at the rest of the family again.

"Most of the people here already know the news, but Yunho-yah and Joongie," she motioned for the young couple to stand up. "Please tell your family and Changmin-ssi the wonderful news!"

Yunho and Jaejoong slowly stood up and Jaejoong shyly looked at Mrs. and Mr. Jung. "Ehm, we have something to tell you," the blonde began. Yunho smiled and wrapped his arm around his wife's waist. Mr. Jung nodded his head slowly as a cue for Jaejoong to continue. Changmin looked at his boss with confusion written on his face and Boa had a similar look on hers. 

"We are..." Jaejoong locked eyes with Yunho and the latter gave him an encouraging smile. Everyone else watched on with big grins, all sending their happy vibes to the couple. Jaejoong took a deep breath and faced his husband's family with a smile on his face. "We are having a baby."

Boa and Changmin's mouths dropped open and the oldest Jungs were momentarily stunned in silence. Yunho had a full blown smile on his face and the sisters slowly began to cheer. Snapping out of her stupor Mrs. Jung stood up and flung herself at the couple, tears in her eyes. "Are you serious?"

Yunho nodded and enveloped his mother in a hug. Jaejoong released a sigh and giggled. It couldn't have gone any better.

The youngest Jung stood up from her chair and ran into her brother's arms. "Oh my god! Oppa congratulations!"

She planted a kiss on both their cheeks and went on to hug her mom and cry together with her. Changmin quickly gave Yunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter