Big news

One Big Happy Family (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong sat on the cold ground, hunched over the toilet. It was the third time this week he threw up in the morning and he was beginning to think he got a bad case of the flue. He groaned and stood up, immediately rinsing his mouth with water. He was glad Yunho had to work early during week days. He didn't want to worry his husband. Yes, husband. Jaejoong smiled as he stared at the beautiful golden ring on his ring finger. They married a few months ago after five years of dating. Yunho and Jaejoong were childhood friends and after years of ignoring their feelings Yunho finally took the plunge and asked Jaejoong out.

They started dating at the age of eighteen and all of their friends had been ecstatic. After dating all those years Yunho gathered all his courage by asking his boyfriend to marry him at the age of twenty-three. The blonde smiled gently at the thought. People might've thought they were too young, but it felt right to them. They were soul mates.

Jaejoong looked at the clock and sighed. It was around ten in the morning and he wasn't feeling better after almost throwing up his stomach's entire contents. Somewhere deep in his mind he thought about the possibility of being pregnant, but laughed it off. Yunho and him had talked about having children before. Yunho adored kids and Jaejoong knew how much the older wanted children, but after the many times they tried to conceive it resulted in nothing. Jaejoong was even beginning to get scared he was infertile. It was still rare for men to become pregnant, but it wasn't impossible and society slowly began to adapt to the whole male pregnancy concept. The blonde frowned and decided to make an appointment with the doctor. Maybe he had some medication for Jaejoong's sudden nausea.

He walked towards the kitchen and made an appointment with the doctor. Fortunately the doctor wasn't very busy today so he was scheduled in the late afternoon. A sudden insecurity washed over him and he decided to call his best friend Junsu to ask if he could accompany him. He dialed the younger's number and waited.

"Jaejoongie?"

Jaejoong shook his head as he heard Junsu's happy high pitched voice.

"Su, are you busy this afternoon?"

"Well, Chunnie wanted to go see the opening of the new kamasutra museum down town. Why?"

"Su! Oh my God, I don't want to hear about Yoochun's weird fantasies. How can you put up with that ert?" He exclaimed. Jaejoong heard some noises on the other line before another voice spoke to him.

"I heard that Jae. I'm deeply offended by your comment. You have to understand the beauty of kamasutra. The art of se-"

"Enough! Go be erted somewhere else you addict! You're ruining Junsu's innocence."

"Ha! As if you are all innocent. I know what you and Yunho do at night Jae~"

Jaejoong turned pink and glared at the phone. "Get Su back on the phone you idiot! And what I do in my relationship is none of your ing business!"

He heard Yoochun laugh at the other end before he heard Junsu's voice again.

"Jaejoongie I can go with Chunnie another time. What do you need me for?"

The blonde smiled. He could always count on Junsu and his golden heart.

"I made a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I am a bit nervous to go alone. Can you come with me? Yunho doesn't know about all of this."

"Wait, Yunho doesn't know? Are you very sick?"

"No Su, it's nothing extreme. I think I just have a bad case of the flue, but it's better to be safe than sorry."

There was some silence on the other end before Junsu agreed. Jaejoong smiled, grateful for such a good friend like Junsu. He told Junsu the time he would pick the other up and said his goodbye before canceling the call. He hoped it was nothing bad and slowly made his way to the bathroom to take a well deserved long shower.

~

"You're pregnant Mr. Jung," the doctor said with a smile as he handed the stunned blonde male the results of the blood test. Jaejoong's eyes looked as if they were ready to pop out of his skull. Junsu on the other hand was trying hard not to squeal and run around the small office.

"What do you mean I'm p-pregnant," the blonde stuttered out. He couldn't believe it. He lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter