Ch.8- More Work

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I just want to remind you guys that everything is a flashback, THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO A FLASHBACK  you are only thirteen years old here in this chapter and there will be ANOTHER FLASHBACK (of like... times when you first arrived) 

Is this confusing? This story is basically flashback inception lol

Flashbacks will be in this color (gray)

Recap: You have just finished your first mission with Sehun but it seems like something important came up. Matt just called you all into the secret basement office.

You and the boys go into the hidden office and find somewhere to sit. 

Matt was on the computer typing something. 

He called Lay over and  asked him to hack through a file. In a few seconds, a bunch of information popped up and Matt's serious face relaxes "The Four Star  didn't finish up the whole bag of 'Ex' drug that he took, we need to go to his house and take it back. This man has no family but his apartment is still up. We have till the end of this month before his landlord comes to collect rent, to retrieve it- that mean we have three days"  

Kris asks "You need one of us to do it?"

Matt nods "Yes, I have a trip to Philadelphia tomorrow till next week. I need Kai and Chen to go pick up some bullets. They need to smuggle some more stuff in."

You and the boys look at each other.

"Who's going to be the one to go retrieve it?  Is it dangerous? Kai and Chen are with you, Luhan and Kris just came back from that hunt for the Clown but had no results. They need rest. Only Baekhyun, Dru and Sehun are available" Suho stated, sounding like a protective father.

Matt turn to you guys and scan each one of you quickly "We need his phone, too. It contains some texts he sent to some of his gang friends about the drug. He also has our address, we  need to go to his apartment and take back some things we need before the police does. I guess Dru and Sehun should go since they were the ones who gave him our address. Baekhyun needs to go as backup. It's not that dangerous but some of this man's gang friend might be there" 
 

Baekhyun pouts and wraps his arm around your waist and held your cold hands "I'll always be there for you" he murmurs.

You give him a light smile. Baekhyun was the one who wasn't afraid to have skin ship with you. He was always very close to you because the first 
time he saw you, he felt something inside of him flutter.

Flashback:   (You are ten years old here)

It was during your second week here. You and the boys were in the training room and you had climbed up the 7Ft high monkey bars with Baekhyun's  help. 

As soon as he grabbed your hand, he asked "Why is your hand so cold?" You simply shrugged and answered back "Low blood circulation, I  guess." He nodded and put both his hand around your small hands.

"I'll keep you warm" he said, with a shy smile. You were a little shocked but you nodded. His hand were warm and comfortable and fit perfectly in his.

You laid down on the monkey bars even though it wasn't comfortable. Baekhyun was only sitting so he shifted his leg so you can lean on it.

Your eyes felt heavy and you slipped off into dreamworld.

Beakhyun looked down "Are you asleep?" he asked, only to  be answered with silence. His brows raised Never knew it's possible to fall asleep on the monkey bars he thought as he stared at your features.

In his eyes, you looked beautiful. You had a few pimples on  your cheeks, your eye bags were dark, your brows were pulled together in frustration and your hair was messed up from trying to get up onto the monkey bars.

He poked your cheek but there was no reaction from you. After staring at you for a few minutes, he swiped your bangs to the side and leaned down, kissing your forehead. Still no reaction. You were dead asleep even in such a location.  

Baekhyun POV:

I stared down at her, unsure whether to wake her up or not. She has slept like this for a whole hour without moving. How is she n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter