Ch. 12- They Can Stay

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 12, 2014 updated: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!!! 

Reminding you all this is still a flashback (13 years old)

Recap: You, Sehun, and Baekyun managed to get into the apartment and there happened to be two girls inside. Turns out they are "Evers" also. Two gang men came in, one was knocked out by Baekhyun, the other was tased by Xiumin.

"We need to go, but what should we do about the two guys on the floor? We can't just kill them..." you say, staring at the two passed out men on the floor.

Xiumin glance at them "Oh right... did they see your faces?"

Baekhyun shakes his head "Nope, they barely looked at us but I'm pretty sure that they know Kay well"

Kay nodded "They come often to chat with my dad and pick up money but I'm mostly hanging out somewhere."

Xiumin in a breath "We don't need to use the memory pill do we?"

Your eyes widen "No, I don't think they are that much of a threat. The pill was just developed, isn't it too dangerous?"

The bodies in the floor shift again. 

"Fine, no pill for them, they got lucky. C'mon, we gotta go." Xiumin murmured quietly.

Kay and Hana walk out first with the rest of you following. 

Casually waving at the security guard, they walk out.

Xiumin takes the lead and they get into the van.

As they explain to Suho the situation, Sehun looks out the tinted windows to see the two men walk out the doors of the apartment "They're awake, they seem confused..."

Kay and Hana looks up, faces full of panic.

Xiumin climbs to the front seat and starts the van and slowly drives off "It's alright, they can't do anything. They probably won't even tell the boss you got away because it's such a huge embarrassment."

The girls nod, relieved. 

Suho tells you to continue to explain.

You shake your head "I'll explain to all of you when we get home, there's no point explaining this a million times"

Suho chuckles and nudges your side.

Baekhyun grabbed you and hugged you, elbowing Suho back.

Sehun grabs you and elbows Baekhyun.

You laugh "Guys stop it! We can't fool around in the car! If the police stops us, we would be in big trouble. Xiumin's only 16, he doesn't have his license yet."

Pouting, Sehun buries his face in your neck.

Xiumin turns some music on for the ride and you drift off to sleep in Sehun's arms.

------------------------------------------

When you awoke, you were on the couch of the living room. 

They boys were gathered around, nodding at what Baekhyun was saying.

You sit up "Huh?..."

Sehun pokes your forehead "You were dead asleep so I carried you in" he whispers.

Hana smiles at you, handing you a glass of water.

You smile back, taking the glass and downing the whole thing.

Glancing up at the huge TV screen, you see Kai, Chen, Tao and Kyungsoo, with Matt driving in the background. Video chatting really comes in handy. You smile and give a small wave.

"And since they're also an Ever, we decided to take them with us." Baekhyun finishes.

The room was filled with "Ohhhh" "Wonder how much are there in this world" "Interesting" "Cool" "What a small world"

You see a nervous Kay across from you, fiddling with her hands.

Xiumin pats her back "How old are you by the way?"

"Um, I'm 17, I was born on Valentines day - February 14th" she answers.

Xiumin gasps "Your birthday just passed like a week ago? Wow, you're older than me by like... a month. I was born on March 26, I'm about to turn 17 in a few weeks."

She blushes "Oh... who's the oldest here? The tall one over there?"

"HAHAHAHA DID SHE JUST-" "YES SHE DID HAHAHA" "OHMYGAWD" "NO, KRIS IS NOT THE OLDEST" "XIUMIN IS THE OLDEST OUT OF ALL OF US" "HAHAHAHA" erupts the boys.

Kay's eyes widen "So that means I'm the oldest out everyone?!"

The laughter stopped.

"Oh crap we have a noona" "What the-" "Never knew this is possible" "Of course it's possible" "She's older than us..."

You stand up and give her a little bow "Sorry for pointing a gun at you!"

Kay waves her hand "No no no! I'm sorry for diving at you guys with a knife!" causing everyone to laugh.

Lay glances at Hana "How old are you?"

"Fifteen, I was born on Halloween-October 31" she answers.

They boys' jaws drop "Ohhh that sooo cool! " Tao squeals on screen. 

Sehun gives him a look "Aren't you scared of those stuff? And she's about a month older tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter