Ch. 16- Meet

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 28, 2014 updated  I HAVE HOMEWORK BUT I PROMISED SOME PEOPLE AN UPDATE SO ENJOY ^^

Recap: Matt discovered something... now what?

Matt was eating his double cheese cheesesteak when he called you over "This is you, isn't it?"

You squint at it. Matt transfers the site he was on, to the TV.

Everyone stared in shock.

A MISSING KIDS page showed up and on it was the ten year old you when you first ran away from home.

Of course, you looked completely different now, but the face on the screen was definitely the girl who arrived in this mansion eight years ago.

Baekhyun broke the silence with a laugh "I remember when you looked so cute ~ahhh"

You chucked the remote at him and laughed "Yeah, that's me alright"

Matt gives you a nod "Well, I just remembered that we never took care of your business with your family. As you know, most of the boys here are either orphans or I found them in the hospital with a huge fever. We told their families that their child died."

You shrug "That means all you have to do is tell my parents I died?"

He nods again "Yes, but we have to make it realistic. Anyone have a plan?"

Kris raises his hand "Why don't we send two people to her house and interrogate her parents, acting like we can help them find their daughter. A few weeks later, we can contact them and tell them she had died of something."

Matt leans back in his chair "That's good enough. Who wants to go?"

You immediately raise your hand "I'll do it."

Matt shakes his head "We can't send their own daughter to interrogate them about their own daughter, Dru."

You roll your eyes "I can have another name and I look totally different anyway."

Luhan raises his hand "I can go with her since they are Chinese, right? Your last name is Li?"

Sighing, you nod "Yes, Dru Li is my full name, but they speak Cantonese, not Mandarin"

Luhan tilts his head "My Cantonese isn't the best but I'm still pretty good."

Matt stuffs his mouth with the last bite of food "Alright, then you and Luhan can go. I'm going to print out a business card. You and Luhan work under Minho INC. as Luhan Ahn and Lune Lee- not Dru Li- you guys will be Korean."

Everyone (who was staying silent) starts to laugh. They found that 'Lune Lee' was a hilarious name because it sounds like lonely. Luhan's name is actually Han and Lu is his last name. Kris was half Chinese and only Lay, Tao, Luhan and you were full Chinese and having Korean identities were cracking them up. 

Since you all live in New York, you all speak English and know many other languages, but aren't exactly fluent in all of them.

You and Luhan laugh. Your Korean wasn't bad, but any fluent Korean speaker can hear an accent. But a Chinese person wouldn't, right? Therefore, your parents wouldn't be able to see through your hidden identities...right?

Tao comes down the stairs with the business card "Wei she me ni mun de mingzi bu yi yang?" (Why isn't your names the same?) Tao asks in Chinese.

You took it and examined the card. It was professionally done with your name on it, claiming that you work for Minho INC. - which is actually Matt's company that takes care of problems.

You and the 'Evers' work under this company as undercover. Higher than any FBI or CIA in the world. Literally human soldiers. But the things you guys can do are limited.

Since you, Luhan, Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter